• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1650983442097.png

I've been into The Maze district two times. I had to miss a different trip to Island at the last minute. Panorama Point and The Doll House are the best campsites I've ever been to, west of the Rockies. I only rank them higher than waking up in Yosemite Valley because the view is just as stunning, but you're not forced to enjoy it with 1000 of your closest friends. We spent six days in the maze on one trip. We passed two rigs on the trail and saw the ranger at the station on the way in and on the way out. Having ten people at the gas station in Green River, after a week in the wild, felt weird.

I've only been to the Maze once, but it was incredible. I've spent quite a bit of time in Needles, partly because after a few days of climbing at Indian Creek, I'd need a break from the abuse and we'd go hiking or ruin hunting. Canyonlands is so huge, we just keep going back and try to do something new each trip. Utah, in general, has so much wild country, I'm happy to live close enough to drive there for a long weekend.

Yea, imagine hanging in the Valley before it was widely known.

Picture this you're 4, watching Thomas The Tank Engine, the theme song grinds to a halt and this starts to play.

(Yeah I know WW1, but it sings about artillery)

Now you're introduced to a new character.
IMG_5125.JPG

View attachment 7857736
I’m getting the feeling she’s single and ready to mingle.
I'll wager I'm the only one that noticed all the toilet paper in that Democrats garage.
I mean just how many times do you figure on shitting ?
Not only that, but I never saw a Republican horde shitpaper during that time when it was all the democrats could do to horde more.