• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_5192.JPG

🤣

Sure.

Fun track toy, and love passing ”faster” cars in my lowly Cayman. OBtW, I can bench press like 25 pounds or so so you don’t want to take me on. I can handle that wheel…even in corners.

edit: rules:

View attachment 7872692
You need to step up your game when it comes to Porsche wings.

Wing+car1206730419.jpg

f292eb50e4feefaaee0249a9de3bbc74.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

THE-RED-BARONS-PORSCHE.jpg

spoiler+271366727445.jpg

Not mad dishing back to the assholes that told me a 1000 yard shot takes skill or i need $45 hamdloaded space alien bullets, or my 300 wm wont do 2500 yards amd so on. A true pro shares knowledge, I can fly a bell 212, 412, all the hughes/Md 500s, Jet ranger b11, 111 etc. . When im asked. a question i dont bittle or tell people they cant. This fucking forum is full of assholes who claim to be the best that there is a shooting to such a degree that no others can match in north or they try and you’re simply an asshole if you ask any questions so fuck them if I acted that way in the flying world to be a lot of dead people, back when I was a cop if I acted that way I’d be dead, this is the only forum that exists on any topic to which 95% of the members think of the best that there is, I could drop 50,000 bucks by the best equipment by the best instructor and fuck most all of them in six months this is it magic it’s not that boring skill is simple practice and instruction from those they wish to share their skills for the betterment of others, that’s why I’m a fucking asshole and post stupid shit like this because I want them all to go fuck themselves and hope there’s a day when I meet them and show them just how shitty they shoot
Waiting for the bench press and bow kill stats.

Ignorance is bliss, C is the constant for light, a fucking traffic cop knows the other question lol. And 14 years in LE i out shoot your dumb ass too, God i hope you’re not a vet because you shame them terribly if you were. I remember a prick LT and his his HIS bs Namn stories to find out he pressed uniform’s on a fucking carrier. Im board thanks for the fun i had at your expense hhaa

Yep. It's illiteracy.

You rolled up tonight guns blazing full retard mode talking shit, so you brought it on yourself.
I'm just glad he brought it to the pit. Everywhere else on the forum where he's done this people are just sarcastically polite to him in hopes that he'll go away.

That’s a sad for most of your pricks I did whatever I could to help people you cocksuckers think every question is stupid, only dumb question is the one that kills you that’s from Bill school when I did my jet ranger turbine transition, I have the chief pilot rebel with 14,000 hours in nine crash landings in Vietnam and he told me the only dumb question is when you don’t ask and that’s the one that will likely kill you so fuck this forum because anytime I asked legitimate question I got bullshit and stupid fucking comments from assholes so why should I be anything but a prick to the rest of you you won’t respect you get respect in my world I live by respect this fucking forum is a bunch a know it all assholes I think you’re the best at everything so fuck you all that said answer this kid question at least I’ll know that you’re not a complete fucking moron
Oh yeah....well I'm a French model.

5cd9bdd28650fc93bc22bee882c69621.jpg

I jist love fucking with a small percentage of wanna be assholes that exist on this page you’re all super secret fucking agents special forces and shoot 25,000 yards at 50,000 hp cars fly the SR 71 blackbird and jerk yourself off on a regular basis because that’s all you are, those they can do those I can’t talk out of their ass like you fuck off , S=30df Is your fucking formula that’ll prove you’re a retard because you can’t figure it out if your life depended on it don’t try and be smart when you’re a fucking uneducated fucking backwards ass fucking redneck cocksucker

IMG_4741.jpg

Not mad dishing back to the assholes that told me a 1000 yard shot takes skill or i need $45 hamdloaded space alien bullets, or my 300 wm wont do 2500 yards amd so on. A true pro shares knowledge, I can fly a bell 212, 412, all the hughes/Md 500s, Jet ranger b11, 111 etc. . When im asked. a question i dont bittle or tell people they cant. This fucking forum is full of assholes who claim to be the best that there is a shooting to such a degree that no others can match in north or they try and you’re simply an asshole if you ask any questions so fuck them if I acted that way in the flying world to be a lot of dead people, back when I was a cop if I acted that way I’d be dead, this is the only forum that exists on any topic to which 95% of the members think of the best that there is, I could drop 50,000 bucks by the best equipment by the best instructor and fuck most all of them in six months this is it magic it’s not that boring skill is simple practice and instruction from those they wish to share their skills for the betterment of others, that’s why I’m a fucking asshole and post stupid shit like this because I want them all to go fuck themselves and hope there’s a day when I meet them and show them just how shitty they shoot
Dang, Ol, Boomhauer.

I don't remember who the author was (Anne McCafrey?) who peopled one of her worlds with Centaurs. She had something like 4 (more? Less?) possible combos, male torso, with male genit, and male hind quarter, with male genit. Female torso with femle genit, and female HQ with female genit, then mixed breeds like female torso and male HQ, and Male torso and female genit. All where cross breedable. These were in addition to Normal humans. Seems like maybe the lead character was Sirroco Jones(?).
So, the possibilities were rather complex.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Every now and then, some guys start witty banter here in the MPT. Usually I skip over most of it to move on the the glorious boobies and butts that grace our pages. But on rare occasion, that virtually once in 20-30 pages, historically l epic exchanges that made it worth going back to actuality read.

All I can say is DAMN. Someone really needed to put down the alcohol before posting and posting and tgen bragging about his history... But then again he is from Florida.

Every now and then, some guys start witty banter here in the MPT. Usually I skip over most of it to move on the the glorious boobies and butts that grace our pages. But on rare occasion, that virtually once in 20-30 pages, historically l epic exchanges that made it worth going back to actuality read.

All I can say is DAMN. Someone really needed to put down the alcohol before posting and posting and tgen bragging about his history... But then again he is from Florida.
It reminded me of this line in a movie.....