• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

daily-man-up-20220518-121.jpg
I had one from Ohio Ord

Great rifle..felt like shooting history

If those tires are really six years old they are not safe at high speed. IIRC four years max on the Z rated tires. They can come apart at high speed and ruin your day.
You may want to check into that. I'd hate to see a nice ride destroyed for a few dollars.
Yeah it’s on the list. I don’t drive it at high speed in the last few years. Mostly date night cruising with my wife.

Picked up my next project today. 77 Monte Carlo. One owner car with 133K miles on it. I got a copy of the original window sticker, owners manual, dealer broucher, service manual and some other stuff. Sticker price of $7500 for the car with the options of electric windows, cruise control, power drivers seat and power locks.
First question the wife asked was, what motor are you putting in it?
Some dents and rust but I think it will be a nice cruiser when I get done with it.
PXL_20220516_161252198.jpg

It's screaming for a 454 but I may stay with the 350.

Picked up my next project today. 77 Monte Carlo. One owner car with 133K miles on it. I got a copy of the original window sticker, owners manual, dealer broucher, service manual and some other stuff. Sticker price of $7500 for the car with the options of electric windows, cruise control, power drivers seat and power locks.
Some dents and rust but I think it will be a nice cruiser when I get done with it.
View attachment 7873159
Stroke it!

I have one…. Feels awesome shooting it. Only shot it once tho… idk how them guys carried that in combat. Tough SOB
I don’t think I ever cursed more than putting in the spring.

Every single time I swore I was going to kink it

It's a coin toss right now. A friend has a good deal on a fresh built 454. The thought of just doing a Edelbrock head, cam and intake seems to be sounding good. Now you have just added to the dice roll. Thanks!!!
I think the Edelbrock combo and a set of headers and 2 1/2" exhaust would be the cat's pajamas!

I'd sell it for being a high school girl car 😆

If I wasn't giant and poor I'd get a fox body with a small block like everyone else to screw around with.
20201114_123536.jpg

This one is stock and only makes 205hp so I guess it's junk. It's still cooler than one of those morbidly obese new Challengers.

Not a jab at you by the way.

What the fuck just happened here??
Sorry I didn’t work for New York word for real fucking department New York to 35,000 man bag of corruption and I feel sorry for any guy that works there he’ll be there on the take while you’re out Serpico 2022 if You’re a cop address great hopefully day you need one they will be there he must be some woke motherfucker

• Haha
Reactions: lash and Anb618
View attachment 7873159
nice lookin ride, I have one, only it's 5 years older

Mike

1653016844339.jpeg

1653016923579.jpeg

View attachment 7873159
Nice snag! That thing looks like it's been hermetically sealed.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Bottom of the doors are rotted. So is the passenger rear quarter where the landau top meets the top of the quarter panel.
But for $1600 it was a good find. The power sun roof was a plus also. I haven't seen but a few of them with the factory sun roof.
Nice snag! That thing looks like it's been hermetically sealed.

Your daughter is a natural artist. She has a great eye and hand. Oh, and I’m no art teacher nor otherwise involved with anything other than woodworking and crafts, I’m just saying.
Thanks!
Both my kids have pretty good artistic abilities for sure. I guess I should clarify, I don’t get the art scene. The cow I absolutely love, and made sure her teacher knew it would be coming home to be displayed.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash and Barneybdb