• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

372614_06big.jpg

View attachment 7872634
500 ft lbs 420 HP, no fancy electronics, turbo, blower, injectors, just a Holley with pump gas.
Man, don't you just love it, when folks say something like, Oldsmobiles are nice family cars but they aren't fast, then you spank the hell out of them in a red light race? It brought me great satisfaction outrunning mustangs and camaros, with mine. Makes me jones for another one!

Used to have a stock Cutlass ES front wheel drive 4door. 3.8 liter in the 80s. Would smoke dudes light to light. Got tired of replacing trannys though.

Picked up my next project today. 77 Monte Carlo. One owner car with 133K miles on it. I got a copy of the original window sticker, owners manual, dealer broucher, service manual and some other stuff. Sticker price of $7500 for the car with the options of electric windows, cruise control, power drivers seat and power locks.
First question the wife asked was, what motor are you putting in it?
Some dents and rust but I think it will be a nice cruiser when I get done with it.
View attachment 7873159
It's screaming for a 454 but I may stay with the 350.
LS9 would fit well