• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

GANGSTER_ wAy REAR OMOBE, VOuRE ABITEH_ SHUTUP_ ANO PULL YOUR FUCKING PANTS ue - America’s be...jpeg

Thanks for the memory, I paid a lot of money for 2 seats and a 25 min flight on that plane.
Worth every penny. Every time I load into a C 47( Boogie Baby or Wild Kat ) and think of the true Hero's that sat here I truly get emotional. What they did gave me this enjoyable day.

B29 Doc (the only B29 flying besides FiFi) is currently on a tour of the country. Flights are b/w 600-1500 depending on where you sit/lay (you can go in the forward gun turret). They can take 7 per flight, and typically two flights per day.

Tickets sell out long before it arrives at the next airport.

p1cj3i5hgh6d910gbg236s71ct21b.jpg.webp

How has no one said anything yet about one being Martin Lawrence? Lol
Actually that is Eddie Murphy I believe from the movie Bowfinger.***Correction....movie was Norbit and he played Rasputia.***

Last edited:
B29 Doc (the only B29 flying besides FiFi) is currently on a tour of the country. Flights are b/w 600-1500 depending on where you sit/lay (you can go in the forward gun turret). They can take 7 per flight, and typically two flights per day.

Tickets sell out long before it arrives at the next airport.

p1cj3i5hgh6d910gbg236s71ct21b.jpg.webp

Damn, considering the price of fuel; 600 is a bargin

Worth every penny. Every time I load into a C 47( Boogie Baby or Wild Kat ) and think of the true Hero's that sat here I truly get emotional. What they did gave me this enjoyable day.
Thanks, I probably had the exact thoughts. We toured the plane the day before, open house thing, this plane and a B 25 Mitchell. First was the size, they are tiny, with a 10 man crew. Even out of high school I doubt I could have made it to the tail gunner position. At 5'9", I could not stand up in the main body part.
Then you think of the hell a lot of them went through, they gave statistics, I think the avg number of missions flown was 7 or11, don't quote me. We flew at maybe 2000 ft, it was over 100 deg in the plane, noise was horrendous. Views for gunners limited as heck, thankfully they had headsets.
The godson got sick half way, took my mind off how soft I am.

Fuel is the cheapest part……..
From their site:

$4,500 per flight hour in fuel and oil alone!), .. the cost of maintenance for our warbird (about $1,500 per flight hour), along with the cost of keeping the B-29 Doc Hangar, Education and Visitors Center open to the public

.. I doubt the owners are raking in profits. It's a 501c3 non-profit with a mission to educate the public and honor those who served. It took over 15 years to restore (volunteers).

Actually that is Eddie Murphy I believe from the movie Bowfinger.***Correction....movie was Norbit and he played Rasputia.***
Thought that was big momma, I said Eddie before and changed it.

If you want a hoe find a woman that works in EMS. it’s not if but when they cheat on you, and it’s not called Extra Marital Sex for nothing.

Edit- this was a response to the nurse up there, I swore I replied to it but I guess not.

Last edited:
While I find her very intriguing and beautiful........she is wearing a cowboy hat and will destroy that $300,000 tractor within a year. Windows broke, instrumentation on dash broke, at least one fender nearly torn off, air conditioner evaporator completely plugged up, oil never checked, rest of the tractor never serviced and the cab floor full of junk tools and round bale net wrap.

I haven't watched NASCAR in forever, this new stage bs is gay.
I also don't watch sports/tv in general, but decided to turn on a hockey game. I can't skate and these guys are insane how they switch directions so quickly and shit

The worst part of the upgrades here are all the 2yr or older threads people are commenting on like it's new.

It's been two years they probably got an answer by now lol

• Haha
Reactions: SWgeezer