• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

This shit hits close to home for @Dirty D
IMG_5206.JPG

Just when I thought it could get worse...
The new bs where the fastest pit stop give you pole position in the last part of the race is gay as fuck.

Only NASCAR could take the actual racing out of racing. It's as bad as the bracket cars in NHRA that slowly speed up with a computer controlled throttle.

That sucks. My homeowners policy is due at the end of the month. They’ve always been the cheapest for the coverage. It’s worth the $50 to change.

Who'd you switch to that had comparable prices for the same coverage?
State Farm is never the cheapest, even though they have gone down hill dramatically since the new CEO took over about 7 years ago they did still offer relatively good service. I went to USAA. If I hadn't been able to go to USAA I would have gone to American Family or Liberty Mutual.

And worth every penny from what I can see!

A genuine smile, along with a pretty face and a rockin’ body is just about perfection in my book.

rules:

i-qV3tFKC.jpg
That genuine staged smile lol

I went back to MCAS Iwakuni with a buddy..........for the second time...........first night we were in the vill........got fallen down drunk...........I made it back to where I was supposed to be..........he tried to get back in to the place he was in 18 months earlier.......spent the weekend in the brig.........the following year wasn't near as fun. as it could have been..........

While I find her very intriguing and beautiful........she is wearing a cowboy hat and will destroy that $300,000 tractor within a year. Windows broke, instrumentation on dash broke, at least one fender nearly torn off, air conditioner evaporator completely plugged up, oil never checked, rest of the tractor never serviced and the cab floor full of junk tools and round bale net wrap.
much like they do with any other motorized vehicle
1653359950508.jpeg