• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

fresh-baked-24.jpg

While I find her very intriguing and beautiful........she is wearing a cowboy hat and will destroy that $300,000 tractor within a year. Windows broke, instrumentation on dash broke, at least one fender nearly torn off, air conditioner evaporator completely plugged up, oil never checked, rest of the tractor never serviced and the cab floor full of junk tools and round bale net wrap.
And probably has way more horses than any working man could ever afford...

B29 Doc (the only B29 flying besides FiFi) is currently on a tour of the country. Flights are b/w 600-1500 depending on where you sit/lay (you can go in the forward gun turret). They can take 7 per flight, and typically two flights per day.

Tickets sell out long before it arrives at the next airport.

p1cj3i5hgh6d910gbg236s71ct21b.jpg.webp
I was working at Boeing in the late 90s when they brought Doc in on a couple of semi trailers to begin the restoration process. My grandfather retired from Boeing in 1968 after building everything from the B-17 to the B-52. He probably built some of the parts that are in Doc. They keep it in a hangar at the airport in Wichita.

I need to make some of these magnets for shits and giggles. I’d make some with Wanda Shells but my luck those ancient things would crack and break in half cutting them
A84C626C-30A7-4F6D-B230-55A7D5FDA8F5.jpeg

The high brass black colored Winchester military grade would look cool.

I got a chance to at the 2000 open. Pretty funny guy actually. And a lot better at golf than people give him credit for.
I’ve heard him on some random podcasts, seems like a decent dude.

Best part about golf is trying to stay sober long enough to tee off on the first
I worked at a golf course when I was a kid and figured out real quick most people don’t go to work on their golf game. I’d make decent money driving drunk members home on a golf cart and keeping my mouth shut when the wives were around 😆