• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Best part or renting- water heater busted, not my problem. I like cold showers.

Worst part- Fuckers are 2 hours late today and were supposed to do this yesterday lol.

He was probably on the government dole, as a Suttler, rationing government beef (spoiled) and poxy blankets. He got what he had coming to him.
The pox blanket stuff has been pretty well debunked. It’s the little to no previous contact with the outside world to build an immune system and the lack of understanding germs. Doctors laughed at the idea of germs and thought babies didn’t feel pain still when all that happened.

The pox blanket stuff has been pretty well debunked. It’s the little to no previous contact with the outside world to build an immune system and the lack of understanding germs. Doctors laughed at the idea of germs and thought babies didn’t feel pain still when all that happened.
Well, excuse the fuck outta me. I should have written “… and guns and whisky out the back door…” Or “… and prostituting the Indian widows to the soldiers in exchange for more rotten meat “.
The winners write the history, and the narratives of the Native Americans is largely ignored.

Reactions: jrassy
RL.png

I really want to see an Accel dual point distributor run 7000+ RPM.
I will pay $50k CASH for one that is still using points and able to run an engine at 9000 RPM.

Back in the day, when I worked on that shit, every day, all day, the only fix for that shit was to throw out one set of points and run single.
It was either that or swap in a Pertronix magnetic pickup and be done with it.
Yes, I had a SUN distributor blueprinting machine. You put the distributor on it, plug in the wires and vacuum, and spin the distributor to test point bounce, mechanical and vac curves and tweak them for whatever setup's best performance.
I have never seen points run 8k rpm reliably, hell 6k is iffy.
I feel ya. I spent some time trying to reliably tune dual points on a '70 Boss 302 revving to 7k. Not saying I was a great mechanic or anything but I got tired of the points and swapped a Mallory electronic unit. That turned out to be unreliable as well.

Well, excuse the fuck outta me. I should have written “… and guns and whisky out the back door…” Or “… and prostituting the Indian widows to the soldiers in exchange for more rotten meat “.
The winners write the history, and the narratives of the Native Americans is largely ignored.
I am supposedly Native American, it doesn't mean I have to follow what I'm told. Don’t read about the waring tribes killing and enslaving each other, or the raiding parties on settlers just moving through an area you might off yourself. Both sides did fucked up shit.

It's common knowledge germs and cleanliness weren't understood back then, people lost their jobs as doctors for saying germs were real lol.

You sure have a ton of emotions over something that has zero bearing over your life. Emotions about a subject don't equate to fact.

There's more modern day genocides that have happened or are still going on, why aren't you whining about the uyghers? Did you whine about sadam? What about Rwanda? The Khmer Rouge do you still whine about that?

What's with all the grown men acting like little girls?

Last edited:
Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
FUCK! Here we go again.......
Notice the pattern, they have bitchy temper tantrums so they get treated like a bitch, then more often than not they go away. They stop posting their bullshit anyway.

A while back, I posted a shot of similar to this.

View attachment 7877892

The chick on the right... THAT'S how you do a little black dress. This is a screenshot from a video of Pink Floyd's "On the turning away" The Pulse remastered version. So, I scrolling through bookface just now, and her face come up. She has a fan page. Turns out she must be somewhat famous. Rachel Fury. Hell, I was a fan just by that one glance... lol.
I don't think Rachel Fury and Durga Mcbroom were on the Pulse version. I think this is from The Delicate Sound of Thunder.

Fine if you want to ignore. By the time their cheating became known, I'd been out of the shop for 15 years. I certainly did not know about cheating when I did business there. At the time they worked on my car, they hadn't even started the trick nitrous routing cheats. I saw the blocks with the intake and heads off and there was no cheat plumbing back then. Just dinosaurs roaming around the back alley. They were probably doing some other cheat back in those days, but who knows?

The stock Chevy distributor had known issues, like excessive slop in the main shaft bearings, so dwell drifted badly. Regardless, many 302s and 327s used stock distributors and were able to run over 8K RPM, but they did not provide a stable tune.

The Accel was a huge upgrade at that point in time, given WC's setup and tune. I've used the Sun also. You had to stay on top of distributors and plugs back then. It was a pain in the ass. Why would anyone go through the hassle of running points now when there are easy, reasonably inexpensive, high performance options?

And yes, do not let cheating racer discussions displace the titties!!! Trans Am's were popular for a reason. Bring on the tits! More tits!!!
I own a 302 DZ Motor with the trans am dual quad crossram intake, dual 780's and a dual point dist.
Please, don't tell me they ran over 8k.
Mine did once, exhaust valve head in cyl #5 ended up in cyl #7 (how, I have no idea, but there it sits).
People seem to think these old motors did things that they did not, could not, do.
It's just a slightly fancy small block, nothing magical.

I own a 302 DZ Motor with the trans am dual quad crossram intake, dual 780's and a dual point dist.
Mine did once, exhaust valve head in cyl #5 ended up in cyl #7 (how, I have no idea, but there it sits).
People seem to think these old motors did things that they did not, could not, do.
Mine went 7,200 with dual-point quite handily, and on every pass.
I don't think I've ever had anything that went 8K.

1985. Lemond GAVE the win to Hinault.

Team orders forced that bullshit.
Greg was not a happy camper over that shit.
I'm pretty sure he went to the 7-11 team the next year. I'd have to go back into my books to verify it though.

Same thing happened with Contador/Armstrong at Astana. Contador was so much stronger and faster, he was taunting poopy pants Lance. He got called back over the radio.

Porte and Froome were another example.

Many teams have lost the win because of team orders.

It happened quite a few times in Formula-1 with Barrichello (sp) and Schumacher.

Reactions: lash and EddieNFL
I am supposedly Native American, it doesn't mean I have to follow what I'm told. Don’t read about the waring tribes killing and enslaving each other, or the raiding parties on settlers just moving through an area you might off yourself. Both sides did fucked up shit.

It's common knowledge germs and cleanliness weren't understood back then, people lost their jobs as doctors for saying germs were real lol.

You sure have a ton of emotions over something that has zero bearing over your life. Emotions about a subject don't equate to fact.

There's more modern day genocides that have happened or are still going on, why aren't you whining about the uyghers? Did you whine about sadam? What about Rwanda? The Khmer Rouge do you still whine about that?

What's with all the grown men acting like little girls?

You really expect us to believe the atrocities that happened in every conflict since man picked up the first rock to settle a score also happened in the indian wars?

You really expect us to believe the atrocities that happened in every conflict since man picked up the first rock to settle a score also happened in the indian wars?
You dont read well, I was saying he’s picking and choosing what he whines about because he says emotionally attached himself to one instance and has decided he knows the truth but doesn’t really.

STOP IT! This is the Motivational Picture Thread. These debates (and I use the term loosely) are neither.
Motivation for me to keep on not liking ruhtards. I see y’all arguing and griping at each other constantly, you forget it’s an open forum.

Last edited:
...and your sarcasm detector is defective.
In text yes, yes it can be lol

Everyone and their whiny bullshit gets old. If people called others out more they would be motivated to shut up. Everyone wonders why people use to seem nicer and the answer is consequences.

Edit- had a stroke mid sentence, the brain kind.

Last edited:
Reactions: EddieNFL
This door, into the pantry, defaults to right there.
View attachment 7877880

Buddies have given me some short pieces of railroad track over the years. I thought a piece cut, cleaned, and the surface polished would be a cool door prop. The wife just rolled her eyes. But she does use it...

(that door got cleaned after this pic)

View attachment 7877881
If you really want it to look fancy paint the darker side surfaces hammered black or something then sell it for $200 to some eBay dummy.

Dude, you gotta change the oil and adjust the lifters every now and then.

I've seen numerous 327s, 302s and 350s go over 8K. Sad to see you blew yours the fuck up. RIP

The dual quad cross ram - my memory was that they came from Chevrolet with lower CFM carbs. 1560 CFM is huge for a 302.

Edit: I found this:

Last edited: