• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

3610DEF5-5342-4E00-81B4-A59978FBAC5F.jpeg

In the early/mid 70s my dad worked for Berkeley Pump Co. as a PR tech rep to the boat manufacturers in the SE. (basically he went to the factories and showed them how to put in jet pumps) I wish I could remember the stuff he told me about the testing they did at Hallman and Moody on engines. I wasn’t old enough to drive yet but knew a 351w wasn’t the same as a 351C. I do remember that a lot of the engines that people bragged on for cars didn’t have what it took to run in a jet boat.
455 olds sucks in a squirt boat too

If you really want it to look fancy paint the darker side surfaces hammered black or something then sell it for $200 to some eBay dbig gun!
Bout 45 minutes to get it marked, cut, sanded and polished. It has not been very common that I've made $266 an hour. But I am willin!

Reactions: akmike47
Start a 302 thread dammit. This is the 38dd thread.

Actually, this is not the tittie thread.
That one got shut down because of pink stuff.

T&A just took over here.

I don't mind at all, with one exception.
I'd like to see more of the ones that haven't been filtered and modified, post image. Some of the fake asses and tits are comical.

Otherwise, carry on chaps.

Or some shit like that...