• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

57B8EA05-1890-4CE2-82DC-CEC6F04F5E83.jpeg

I'm not talking about boats, you can't even follow the conversation lol.

The only mention of a boat was pointing out you were trolled. Also the counter rotating engine in a boat isn't reverse flowed it's set up to turn over opposite of a normal engine and flow normal. Counter rotating engines is more about steering, both props spinning the same direction pull the stern to the side so the boat turns really tight in one direction and really wide the other, and doesn't want to run straight. Also it can change the handling characteristics depending on if the props turn outward away from each other or inward towards each other. The boat above has a single reverse flow engine so it's not countering any torque.

You're trying, but failing.
I can't even....
Dude, can you...
Do you....
Nah, obviously you're too dumb.

I hated flying on 'em. Don't think I ever landed in one if an IFE wasn't declared. Rerouted more often than I remember.
Exactly. Hated working them too. When I was transient maintenance in Yokota they'd always come in broke dick and stay awhile.

every female i show that too agrees and laughs, but has no idea why
Think about it like this: you can undress and get nekkid in front of your wife. No problem. You can undress in front of your doctor, no problem. Get undressed in front of both at the same time? No bueno.

I can't even....
Dude, can you...
Do you....
Nah, obviously you're too dumb.
Yeah I’m the stupid one, but know the difference between reverse flow and counter rotating, why they counter rotate, or why they turn the props one direction or the other. I also understand how puns work.

Reactions: SWgeezer
Think about it like this: you can undress and get nekkid in front of your wife. No problem. You can undress in front of your doctor, no problem. Get undressed in front of both at the same time? No bueno.
What’s real weird isn’t the ones who will walk around with no panties, but they wear a bra.

Wut?