• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

If there was a demotivational thread, it wouldn't be so bad - you could just not bother clicking on it.

NINTCHDBPICT000001707184.jpg
Or...y'all could just grow some balls. They do it because y'all continue to bitch.

Yep, Getting humped by a dolphin happened some. I’ll post a pic that looks friendly, but this guy had his carrot out wanting a free ride. Bad part is that I sort of had to let him get his freak on, to piss off the female next door, who wasn’t wanting to do what she was supposed to do.

Yep, Getting humped by a dolphin happened some. I’ll post a pic that looks friendly, but this guy had his carrot out wanting a free ride. Bad part is that I sort of had to let him get his freak on, to piss off the female next door, who wasn’t wanting to do what she was supposed to do.
"Had to"

"Hey, this dolphins trying to fuck me. I guess I'll just play along😉"

There is some glare on it, because it is actually in a frame with a glass case. Everyone loves that pic, especially the girls, and haven't had the heart to tell them that I was getting rode like a pony at the county fair. Bad thing was it was all for nothing. Female still wouldn't do. I want my money back!

There is some glare on it, because it is actually in a frame with a glass case. Everyone loves that pic, especially the girls, and haven't had the heart to tell them that I was getting rode like a pony at the county fair. Bad thing was it was all for nothing. Female still wouldn't do. I want my money back!
If we're admitting creepy things, my grandparents had a dog they tried to stud. He wouldn't touch a bitch. That fucker loved my 8 year old leg though. God damned pervert.

Most people don't know that the Marines briefly tried, unsuccessfully of course, to weaponize dolphins by giving them armor, training them in special tanks. But they quickly found out that by filling them with water the other non dolphin crew members would drown. Sad really.

Anyway, back to Jana Defi...

Untitled-1 copep[oeppoppy.jpg

She's one who's name I actually know because she reminds me of a gal from my past. Only with giant boobs. The one from my past had little ones that looked like two fried eggs sliding off a plate. :(

It seems as if@168BTHPM is a little jealous of the special relationship that I have with Dirty D. I have personally been the judge of more than a few hog hunts down in Imperial Beach, but I have never seen so much meat on the hoof as he posts. It would take a Bad Dragon horse cock to please those women as my Itty bitty thing just wouldn't reach. Pic added to avoid Dirty D'swrath. (View attachment 7892254This is Hawaii 1986)
I will leave the "special relationship" you have with @Dirty D alone.

You completely missed the fat chick deal. You don't need a Bad Dragon horse cock, unless you are trying to stir the anchovy nest. The good thing about fat chicks is you can hump any fat roll, it's like humping titties but they are everywhere on fat chicks and they are self lubricating with sweat. The only advantage to having a horse cock is for her and as we all know I am not there for her I am there for me.

I had no idea you were a dolphin trainer on top of all the other things you have done. Is this one of your projects?

Most people don't know that the Marines briefly tried, unsuccessfully of course, to weaponize dolphins by giving them armor and training them in special tanks. But they quickly found out that by filling them with water the other non dolphin crew members would drown. Sad really.

Anyway, back to Jana Defi...

View attachment 7892531
She's one who's name I actually know because she reminds me of a gal from my past. Only with giant boobs. The one from my past had little ones that looked like two fried eggs sliding off a plate. :(

SR-71 is my favorite plane.

Back when I was a Haas CNC service tech, I went to Air National Guard Memphis a couple times. One time there were 2 C5 Galaxy in the hangar where I was working, and 4 more outside. They gave me a tour of one. MASSIVE landing gear. There are seats up in the tail of that aircraft.

They wouldn't allow me to take any pictures, though.
I hate C5's.

Well, that is seriously dumb.
They had a custom ground cam to change the intakes to exhaust and the exhaust to intake.
That means the small valves are intake and the big ones exhaust.
Never mind that the exhaust valves are different material for the heat, so they are (probably) frying the (what used to be) intake valves.
Then to top it all off they blocked all the water ports and (probably) concrete filled the block.
Then to make it even dumber, used neanderthal SU carbs ?
WTF ?
Just to say they could ?

Was the builders name Bubba by any chance ?

Reactions: Keepmvng and J-Ham
They had a custom ground cam to change the intakes to exhaust and the exhaust to intake.
Never mind that the exhaust valves are different material for the heat, so they are (probably) frying the (what used to be) intake valves.
Then to top it all off they blocked all the water ports and (probably) concrete filled the block.
WTF ?
Just to say they could ?

Flowing exhaust to the engine valley is awesome when your turbo charged.... I can build twin turbos right on the top, water to air intercoolers right over the valve covers right to intake manifolds. Super short plumbing to everything. Almost no heat loss to the turbos....

Assuming it's genuine and runs, it's genius. Pointless? No, the point was to accomplish a crazy backwards build. They succeeded. Sadly you did not. You really need to stop digging.

View attachment 7892558
They aren't the first to do it by far, been drag cars and everything else done that way. They did it to get the exhaust flowing out of the larger valves in racing.

I like it now as a big kid. When I was younger and my palette wasn’t as refined it was terrible. We had it too often too. Both parents worked and it was fast. And I think my dad really liked it, haha.
Creamed chip beef was a regular part of the dinner rotation when I was a kid. Farm family parents. But we were never hungry.

Reactions: akmike47
WTF ?
Just to say they could ?

Yah it's a dumb idea, that apparently a lot of people have done.

1521980290_reverse-flow-3_mmthumb.jpg

93f7cbc2b25e57deb906fbf5f8514f79.jpg

1957-Buick-ETC-Automotive-315.jpg

reverseblownnailhead2-jpg.4206169

Yah it's a dumb idea, that apparently a lot of people have done.

1521980290_reverse-flow-3_mmthumb.jpg

93f7cbc2b25e57deb906fbf5f8514f79.jpg

1957-Buick-ETC-Automotive-315.jpg

reverseblownnailhead2-jpg.4206169
Heh, the boat.
You take a 6/71 and it appears to be about a 1:1 drive ratio on it.....then shove all that air thru 2 (looks about like) 1 1/2 inch silicone hoses ?
Yea, brilliant.
Ever see the openings on a 6/71 lower intake ?
That image should be in a dictionary right after the word "Restriction".

Heh, the boat.
You take a 6/71 and it appears to be about a 1:1 drive ratio on it.....then shove all that air thru 2 (looks about like) 1 1/2 inch silicone hoses ?
Yea, brilliant.

That would be a 4:71 supercharger, a 6:71 housing is as long as a nail head Buick engine.

ff19417e94fca7b72a0e4fe98ec3e8f6.jpg

Heh, the boat.
Yea, brilliant.
It says for trolling purposes only on the back, they did it just to annoy people..it’s working obviously lol
D302A6DE-840E-4F46-83E9-AB7F730258BE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: lash and Barneybdb