• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

posted-on-badchix-girls-in-my-bedroom-44.jpg

Last edited:
Educated guess here...
I'll bet he's (she's?) trying to get the rotor off with the floor jack, hence the white (possibly) lubricant all over the rotor.
Who wants to bet....being safe and all that shit...the emergency brake is on ?
It looks like the wheel and stack of wood is under the lower shock mount as a make shift jack stand ???

Best I got, and I'll wager I'm not too far off.
BTW, a whole bunch of idiots don't know that there is a drum brake that operates as the emergency (parking) brake inside the rotor....and since you can't see it....well....
wrong that is one of those magnesium alloy wheels that stick to the hub, had them on a 97 Ford F-350, chemical reaction that caused them to be almost inseparable. Kinda like 2 dogs screwing.

wrong that is one of those magnesium alloy wheels that stick to the hub, had them on a 97 Ford F-350, chemical reaction that caused them to be almost inseparable. Kinda like 2 dogs screwing.
Look at the facts in the pic.
The wheel is off, why would they still be trying to take it off ?
Hmm.
The brake caliper is not in the pic, why was it removed ? to remove the wheel? I think not.
You can see the lip of the floor jack plate behind the rotor....sure appears to be pushing on the rotor, doesn't it ?

Not angry, not saying you're wrong and I'm right....
Just saying look at what is in the pic without any preconceived idea of what's going on.

OBTW.
Chemical reaction you mention, correct nomenclature = galvanic corrosion.

Reactions: mtrmn
Hmm.
The brake caliper is not in the pic, why was it removed ? to remove the wheel? I think not.
You can see the lip of the floor jack plate behind the rotor....sure appears to be pushing on the rotor, doesn't it ?

Just saying look at what is in the pic without any preconceived idea of what's going on.

OBTW.
Don’t you mean dissimilar metal corrosion???😂

• Haha
Reactions: SWgeezer
Hmm.

OBTW.
He still isn’t really completely wrong...

“Galvanic corrosion (also called bimetallic corrosion) is an electrochemical mechanism in which in the presence of an electrolyte, one metal preferentially corrodes when it is in electrical contact with another. In any electrolyte, including moist air or soil, and in chemical conditions, galvanic cells may form.”

“Technically speaking, oxidation is a chemical reaction in which a molecule, atom or ion loses electrons. Oxidation is a half reaction which cannot occur on its own. It must always be accompanied by reduction, which is a chemical reaction in which a molecule, atom or ion gains electrons.”

Want a minute! Didn’t this whole galvanic corrosion argument start and finish in this thread a few hundred pages ago?! Or is this just another opportunity for AK and 2-ish to start their bromance again?

View attachment 7900548
It’s not my argument, I’m pointing out they are both right dummy. However, he just doesn’t know everything he’s thinks he’s does and it’s fun to have proof he doesn’t.

He’s a bullshitter, he tries to seem smarter than he is online.

Last edited:
🤣🤣

Meh. Get a sense of humor.

😘
How many times do I have to explain I don’t get mad over this stuff? It’s entertaining them getting butthurt because you challenge their bs is funny.

Like his boat bullshit, he picked a subject I’m very well versed in so I called it out. They do that shit hoping no one knows better, or will call them out if they do. I just like to call their bluff, sit back, and laugh while they get angry and try to justify shit.

Also notice afterward they usually cool it even if just for a while, so you’re welcome. I don’t even hold anything against them, just quit the bullshit trying to impress people I still talk to them normal when they aren’t being twats.