• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

8vHaCCF.png

No, I said, and meant, galvanic corrosion.
Look it up.
Just stop, lol.

“Galvanic corrosion (also called ' dissimilar metal corrosion' or wrongly 'electrolysis') refers to corrosion damage induced when two dissimilar materials are coupled in a corrosive electrolyte. It occurs when two (or more) dissimilar metals are brought into electrical contact under water.”

Reactions: fx77
Just stop, lol.

“Galvanic corrosion (also called ' dissimilar metal corrosion' or wrongly 'electrolysis') refers to corrosion damage induced when two dissimilar materials are coupled in a corrosive electrolyte. It occurs when two (or more) dissimilar metals are brought into electrical contact under water.”
Touché

Reactions: akmike47
Did I interrupt your masturbatory reflection time or something ?

I knew they were the same thing, it's just that 7.62(whoever) did not.

• Haha
Reactions: lash
I don’t think an opinion is what you are forming...
Nah, No boner. Sorry to disappoint. I wouldn’t say no, but I don’t see anything that stands out a ton compared to most the stuff we see on here.

Mmm, sure.

@7.62willdo ....he knew you were both right, so he argued with you. He’s playing 4D chess while you’re playing checkers.🙄 👍🏻

Keep telling your self that.
It's only your desire for the BBC that drives you and we both know it.
I said you’re the girl in the black bikini, not you are black. Reading skills are imperative. Wild ideas drawn from nothing are the hallmark of a losing argument.

You saying stupid shit and then someone saying you do just that is stating fact, saying I love bbc when it’s Juan’s scrawny white man ass I’m after Is just grasping at straws. (N2ishun won’t understand this parts a joke, because he’s dumb)

Reactions: Cowboy83

If you had taken a moment and noticed the smiley face at the end of my sentence you might’ve realized that I was serious I’m a fucking licensed airframe and power plant mechanic I’m intimately familiar with the dis-similar metal corrosion but I wish I was as smart as you

If you had taken a moment and noticed the smiley face at the end of my sentence you might’ve realized that I was serious I’m a fucking licensed airframe and power plant mechanic I’m intimately familiar with the dis-similar metal corrosion but I wish I was as smart as you
You can only strive my man.
Fail, sure, but strive none the less.

You sure it's not BBC you really want ?
You've defiantly shown a "grasping at" thing a time or two.....but I'd be amiss if I thought it was straws and not penile appendages.
You just keep proving your reading comprehension sucks...you really are dumb it’s not a joke at this point. It’s like arguing with a woman you ask the exact thing I just told you lol

You just keep proving your reading comprehension sucks...you really are dumb it’s not a joke at this point. It’s like arguing with a woman you ask the exact thing I just told you lol
Nah, it's just your childish punctuation skills that suck.
Proof ?
Read what you wrote with an adults comprehension level.
Wait.....sorry. To quote Homer Simpson, "that's unpossible".

Nah, it's just your childish punctuation skills that suck.
Proof ?
Read what you wrote with an adults comprehension level.
Wait.....sorry. To quote Homer Simpson, "that's unpossible".
That’s your only argument though it’s a forum not a business email. You can only project your obsession of black penis on to me which has racist undertones, or punctuation while typing on an iPad. I keep showing real proven reasons you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Last edited:
This is not going to end well for the rest of us…
Y’all old farts have argued constantly for years on here I’ve watched. I just like making him get all butt hurt when he’s attempting to look smart. Staying quiet and letting people spew bullshit are why there’s so many like him, fuck them call it out and eventually it won’t be fun for them anymore.

Who do you think its going to be? @168BTHPM or @Dirty D ? Either way @geek65 is likely to complain.
You forget I’m one of the ones who posts fatties and huge steroided out women with man faces...lol

Geek will definitely start free bleeding.

To be fair I make up for it posting hotties too.

Last edited: