• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

For sure. The guys that drove the early Fuel Altered cars had giant cast iron balls. I was at Fremont Drag Strip and watch Super Nanook go through the light with the front tire a foot off of the ground with the tires on fire at 180-200mph. The 554 Ford was also fun to watch. I love the cackling sound the old nitro cars made.

ah yes, "Wild Willie" ...

Reactions: lash
05A1F638-0486-454F-B8EC-E145988003A9.gif

The reason I like Liberals is they make me feel smart. Really smart. Like super smart. . .that said, I'd still fuck the one in the rainbow shirt.

View attachment 7903702
Schools today don’t teach anything about American history. If they were taught what happened on April 19th, 1775 and why, maybe they would understand why we have the second amendment.

The reason I like Liberals is they make me feel smart. Really smart. Like super smart. . .that said, I'd still fuck the one in the rainbow shirt.

View attachment 7903702

I'll take, 'Show me where in the Constitution it mentions abortion', for $500, Alex.

I'd also like the Daily Double of 'Hoes Mad', please.

I've seen the same sign that the rainbow shirt girl is holding at several protests. I was trying to explain to a liberal the other day that guns don't have rights. Gun owners do. Some gun owners are women. Some women use their guns to defend their bodies from attack by evil doers. She got triggered and started flipping out before I got too far into it. Liberals are all emotion and no logic. If you want to bang one you had better be good at playing up to their compassion. They will get nasty fast if they think that you are not a Biden voter.