• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_0161.JPG

I spend more time on my human powered bike than my 650 dual sport and I still laughed.
As a two wheel junkie myself, I've raced mountain bikes and completed a couple of centuries on a road bike. But that was quite a few years ago. Even my motorcycle is collecting dust in the garage, unfortunately.

For me it was a early to mid 80s Land yacht green on green. I forget the model but think normal square grand marquis style
Same year...doo doo brown Lincoln Town Car. Virginia Slim second hand smoke, Eddie Rabbit on the radio accompanied by the sound of the ice cubes rattling in a glass of gin and tonic as I'm being picked up from school.

1657042253_n1ufcihsb2.jpg

If you don't win GAOW for this one, dude should be banned.

No worries... It did. :)

The Silver award goes to Jefe's Dope"

1657656009_tq25yqj48t-jpg.7910977

And the Bronze to Big Poppa Huge Time:

df682e13-d33d-4037-ad4c-c205eb961881-jpeg.7911037

This, based on a total of 40 entries reviewed.

I didn't do a full list of nominees this week (and I shortened the format), simply because I just didn't have the time. Furthermore, due to increased demands on my time, I will need to put the formal GAOW award "on hiatus" for some time. I have a huge number of household infrastructure projects (roof replacement, HVAC replacement, etc.) to get done.

The original intent for this award was simple... I just wanted to acknowledge and recognize those MPT contributors that provided (IMHO) the very best pics in celebration of the female posterior. And I will still find a way to do so (I'll either reply to the given pic or I'll DM the contributor, or give a "love" emoji :love:).

To my critics (You know who you are): No, you have not "silenced/cancelled" me. I will still be on here, recognizing who I feel has the best derriere shots posted. I will still be working to make "Ass Wednesday" the very best of the week. I just won't be doing the formalized award. It actually does take quite a bit of time.

I believe in the old maxim, "If they're attacking you, you know you're doing something right." Bring it on!

And now, the last "Honorable mentions...."

23c4d951-7905-49d7-854f-93b44ce5241c-jpeg.7910609
x3giOHI.jpg

== Big Poppa Huge Time ================================= BarneyBDB ====================================

1657741373_5q5eru23ah-jpg.7911834
8066e7e0-b94e-40c9-b7a6-382ab599a97f-jpeg.7911997

========= Jefe's Dope ==================================== Big Poppa Huge Time ===========================

1657701292388-png.7911208

============= Nockhunter =========================================