• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

wh6jl3qapza91.jpg

rdag34qapza91.jpg

ex4tq3qapza91.jpg

Dang, that has to be some serious xray exposure!

Bowling ball is two and one.

My dear departed Dad always said wimmins were built that way so you could carry them like a six pack.

Should be called the six pack...
I use 3 fingers, y’all really do think everyone else is stupid.

I'm all for it. Maybe turn it up a little.
OMG!
Don't you know that repeat offenders are going to be damaged by being X-rayed over and over again each time they are sent back and then are smuggled back across and X-rayed again?

This is a medical health crisis!

We should immediately stop all enforcement at the border for health reasons!

Even using K9 units will subject the victims to massive anxiety when they hear the dog barking at the drugs they are smuggling. This must stop!

Only AMERICAN citizens should be subject to questioning by Federal officers about their trips across the border. If humans are hiding in a truck - then they aren't Americans and should not be subject to searches or questioning on any level. Period. End of story. I'm so tired of all this enforcement against poor future Democrats!
(insert sourcasm font here)

OMG!
Don't you know that repeat offenders are going to be damaged by being X-rayed over and over again each time they are sent back and then are smuggled back across and X-rayed again?

This is a medical health crisis!

We should immediately stop all enforcement at the border for health reasons!

Even using K9 units will subject the victims to massive anxiety when they hear the dog barking at the drugs they are smuggling. This must stop!

Only AMERICAN citizens should be subject to questioning by Federal officers about their trips across the border. If humans are hiding in a truck - then they aren't Americans and should not be subject to searches or questioning on any level. Period. End of story. I'm so tired of all this enforcement against poor future Democrats!
(insert sourcasm font here)
Only AMERICAN White, male, straight, republican citizens should be subject to questioning by Federal officers about their trips across the border. If humans are hiding in a truck - then they aren't Americans and should not be subject to searches or questioning on any level. Period. End of story. I'm so tired of all this enforcement against poor future Democrats!

Fixed it for you...

Sadly, your comment could be read by any cable news "reporter" as breaking news.