• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

z1-Wis-DUMB-07_20_22-600-0.jpg

I'm just spitballing here, but maybe the Biden admin wrote this crap up for McBath to spray, you know, to knock Joe's 9mm blow-your-lung-out comment out of the top spot for most ignorant gun comment by an ignorant politician. Just so you know, here is some actual, unedited footage of 5.56 carnage in action:

Last edited:

From the comments......

• joseph.richardson03136726
    7 hours ago

I'm sure he was a conservative lion who owned guns, voted for Trump, and objectifies female lions. If only he'd been raised in a loving, intersectional, gender affirming home this never would have happened. I just hope he doesn't regress and start identifying as an antelope.

2 replies

• Senile Joe and VP Ho
    8 hours ago

CNN and the rest of the mainstream media reports the mauling was "mostly peaceful ".

I worked for Alpine-Lowe for the Summer of 87' after graduating HS and before entering CU. I'd see the Lowe brothers in the warehouse as I was assembling packs, etc.

*maybe it was Lowe-Alpine. I can never remember.
It was Lowe Alpine and they made good gear. I still have one of their packs. I did Bird Brain Boulevard not long after Jeff did it. His ascent of Nameless Tower with Catherine was probably their best climb together. I met Jeff at an AAC annual meeting and he was very approachable. Never met Catherine. Jeff was one of the few top climbers of that era to die of natural causes.

Reminds me of a camping trip in Maine many years ago...was driving through the campground, passed by a site where the guy was hanging laundry. Behind him, on a picnic table, sat a racoon watching him and eating potato chips from the bowlful sitting there. This was well before cellphones, otherwise for sure I would have video of it LOL

As a born and bred country hick from a 8th grade graduating class of 8 people stuck on the west coast , the wife and I went to Boston for a hardware show for work. When done we took an extra week to see the sites (Very nice) which included taking a train to see this rock. For some reason I was expecting this GIANT freaking rock that was a landmark you could see from 100 miles at sea. Then I find out one could almost stick the thing in your pocket!

As a born and bred country hick from a 8th grade graduating class of 8 people stuck on the west coast , the wife and I went to Boston for a hardware show for work. When done we took an extra week to see the sites (Very nice) which included taking a train to see this rock. For some reason I was expecting this GIANT freaking rock that was a landmark you could see from 100 miles at sea. Then I find out one could almost stick the thing in your pocket!
howd that rock land on "us"...barley big enough to land on me :devilish:

If the oceans had been rising at a foot a century like the climate hoax assholes claim, that rock would be under 4' of water and you would not have been in Boston unless they had built a massive seawall.

From the comments......

• joseph.richardson03136726
    7 hours ago

I'm sure he was a conservative lion who owned guns, voted for Trump, and objectifies female lions. If only he'd been raised in a loving, intersectional, gender affirming home this never would have happened. I just hope he doesn't regress and start identifying as an antelope.

2 replies

• Senile Joe and VP Ho
    8 hours ago

CNN and the rest of the mainstream media reports the mauling was "mostly peaceful ".

Key point was that if the female refuses to mate , the male may kill her

Is that right? :)

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis