• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Screenshot_20220721-220333_Instagram.jpg

vlftvpkzedc91.jpg

See...that there is why I check the Motivational pic thread here at the 'hide.
Never thought about the nuances involved in fecal adjectives, or are they adverbs?

For instance," y'er just chickenshit"....now that's not just low, that's insultingly low.

Think if someone had such a low opinion of you they called you "fleashit" or "tickshit"?

Or how about "snakeshit" for low down sneaky aholes?

It's a whole new vista of the English language that has been brought to my attention.
It's some worthy shit, eh?

She's a ginger. They steal souls.
That's a myth. I am a ginger (carrot top when I was younger) and I never stole a soul, I just rag doll them and give them back. I can tell you the non-Caucasian girls loose their minds when they see the ginger chest hair and they know everything else is going to be ginger as well.

That's a myth. I am a ginger (carrot top when I was younger) and I never stole a soul, I just rag doll them and give them back. I can tell you the non-Caucasian girls loose their minds when they see the ginger chest hair and they know everything else is going to be ginger as well.
1658443765081.jpeg

vlftvpkzedc91.jpg

See...that there is why I check the Motivational pic thread here at the 'hide.
Never thought about the nuances involved in fecal adjectives, or are they adverbs?

For instance," y'er just chickenshit"....now that's not just low, that's insultingly low.

Think if someone had such a low opinion of you they called you "fleashit" or "tickshit"?

Or how about "snakeshit" for low down sneaky aholes?

It's a whole new vista of the English language that has been brought to my attention.
It's some worthy shit, eh?
The term “bullshit“ is an interesting word. Frequently one hears the word used like this, “The guys sat around bullshitting.“ I always took that to be meaning that the guys just sat around impressing each other with various lies.

But then I read this interesting book called “On Bullshit.” (you might be able to find it free online in PDF format)

Maybe I’m a doofus, but I never really thought about the difference between lying and bullshitting. Turns out it’s sort of interesting.

The liar may not know it, but he cares about the truth. He works in opposition to the truth and knows what the truth is. When he is caught he is ashamed and feels a sense of guilt. Think about getting caught stealing cookies out of the cookie jar.

The bullshitter, in comparison, cares not what the truth is. If the bullshitter is a President of a country, he doesn’t care how the war actually started. All he cares about is getting the listeners of his speeches to believe what he is saying.

The following is not in the little book I referenced (I think) but what follows is my personal extension of the books main point:

If the bullshitter is called out on his falsehood he does not feel ashamed or guilty. Rather, the bullshitter tends to get angry (may not show it) and tends to just add more bullshit to continue to try to get the listener to do what he wants.

In my cookie stealing example, the bullshitter would say something like, “Mom, I was just protecting the cookies from the dog,“ or some such nonsense and not feel guilty at all. He just wants his mom not to get mad at him and to be able to continue to steal cookies.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash
Rorschach first response is "Fart". Why is that ? :unsure:
Not to take away from the mood of the thread but... My wife is quite highly skilled with Rorschach tests. It ain't like the movies at all. She's one of two people in my state that actually knows how to score them. They're very expensive and come in a locked suitcase. It's not really about what you see. It's about the "group" that your interpretation scores in. The general public has never seen a true image, and there's a hundred years of data behind interpretation. The whole thing is actually scored on this complex mathematical curve that very few people know how to score. It's apparently pretty useful if you're one of those few people but it's fallen out of favor because "work".

Not to take away from the mood of the thread but... My wife is quite highly skilled with Rorschach tests. It ain't like the movies at all. She's one of two people in my state that actually knows how to score them. They're very expensive and come in a locked suitcase. It's not really about what you see. It's about the "group" that your interpretation scores in. The general public has never seen a true image, and there's a hundred years of data behind interpretation. The whole thing is actually scored on this complex mathematical curve that very few people know how to score. It's apparently pretty useful if you're one of those few people but it's fallen out of favor because "work".
WTF does any of that have to do with a female fart in neoprene pants ? :rolleyes: