• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

badchix-bfresh-baked-randomness-27.jpg

It is weak to dig up a 45 year old quote to call the guy with the first black VP since 1933 a racist. I am not woke, nor a Biden supporter and I don't know or care if you are a racist. But anyone still blindly trying to defend Trump needs wake up.

You're either intentionally or unintentionally showing support for the brain dead mouthpiece in the White House that is a puppet of the left's power structure.

You are anti-motivational in a thread that is designed to be motivational. Go fuck a goat., killjoy.

_MG_9344edsz.jpg

I was a civilian instructor and jumpmaster in the late '70s. There was a procedure for this, should it occur. That's why, until I stopped jumping, I had a biner on my left D-ring and a knife below the right capewell. Never had to use them but.....

The knife could come in handy in other ways as well. In case of a Mae West you cut the line. Could even happen to a PC with a bad pack job. A line repair was $5, a reserve repack was $10.

Thank you,
MrSmith
Calling it a Mae West…showing your age lol

You're either intentionally or unintentionally showing support for the brain dead mouthpiece in the White House that is a puppet of the left's power structure.

You are anti-motivational in a thread that is designed to be motivational. Go fuck a goat., killjoy.

View attachment 7919845
Not trying to support anyone, just tired of the constant stream of political propaganda killing my joy. Most are so stupid I hear them in a Beavis and Butt-head voice in my head. "Ha, Ha.. he said Woke" Ha, Ha he said Brandon"
Don't care what side the stupid flows from.

Keep your goat, good picture, why I watch this thread.
tumblr_a31e7376423773406bf05e87133f6223_11e1d619_400.png

Reactions: SpookM14
When I was a teen my sister had a Siamese cat that for three nights in a row brought live baby squirrells into the house.
We lived in town but were building a new house a ways out of town, squirrells were brought to the new house and reaised by my mother in the dining room. We eventually released them into the wild.
About a year later mom was walking in the woods and a squirrell came up to her, sat on her shoulder whilst she walked around for a bit. Guess at least one lived in the wild.
My favorite hunting is stalking squirrells still. Yes, they go in the dinner pot.
My damn cat did that with a rat a couple of nights ago. She looked confused when I wouldn't let her go further into the house than the family room as I tried to get her to take it back out in the yard. So she set it down. It jumped, she pounced, it died. I guess I won't be raising a pet rat.