• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

20220726_060452.jpg

It is weak to dig up a 45 year old quote to call the guy with the first black VP since 1933 a racist. I am not woke, nor a Biden supporter and I don't know or care if you are a racist. But anyone still blindly trying to defend Trump needs wake up.

You are a Biden voting piece of shit. You know it, we know it and your gun is probably a single barrel shotgun you inherited from your sister. Very few people "blindly defend Trump", but tens of millions of people know he was fucking 100% spot on when he said leftist assholes who suck Biden's demented cock are going to destroy the country.

The fact he picked a person who is literally the stupidest, most corrupt black person in politics as a VP is no real accomplishment. Bush making Condolezza Rice Secretary of State was an accomplishment, and racists like you abused her the entire time she served.

Bring on the fat chicks........................................................................................................

You are a Biden voting piece of shit. You know it, we know it and your gun is probably a single barrel shotgun you inherited from your sister. Very few people "blindly defend Trump", but tens of millions of people know he was fucking 100% spot on when he said leftist assholes who suck Biden's demented cock are going to destroy the country.
iu

It is weak to dig up a 45 year old quote to call the guy with the first black VP since 1933 a racist. I am not woke, nor a Biden supporter and I don't know or care if you are a racist. But anyone still blindly trying to defend Trump needs wake up.
you are informed as you are enlightened...
Kamala isn't black, Elisabeth Warren isn't native, and Biden and Senator Robert Byrd are two peas in the same pod.

you are informed as you are enlightened...
Kamala isn't black, Elisabeth Warren isn't native, and Biden and Senator Robert Byrd are two peas in the same pod.
You are anti-motivational in a thread that is designed to be motivational. Go fuck a goat., killjoy.

Reactions: Smitty192
I am always impressed when two groups from diverse backgrounds with opposing political, social, and moral convictions can get together to rationally and respectfully discuss their opinions and beliefs without rancor, prejudice, or vitriolic responses.

Obviously, I won't find it here. 😁

Don't her nipples look like they are in the complete wrong place? If she was drawn I would have said to the Artist, "No, that's not right, you need to move them way down". Or is it just me?

20220726_060358-jpg.7919900

Don't her nipples look like they are in the complete wrong place? If she was drawn I would have said to the Artist, "No, that's not right, you need to move them way down". Or is it just me?

Gonna need much closer inspection to confirm or debunk your theory. After careful thought and consideration, I will volunteer my limited time to explore your hypothesis.

so, what does training manual sasy? Cut him loose and use the reserve?

In a way, yes. This was almost 50 years ago. Static line jumps were the beginner jumps, numbers 1 through when the student demonstrated the ability to pull a dummy ripcord correctly 3 consecutive times. Dummy ripcords began on jump 3 or after. At that experience level we would not rely on the student to pull a reserve ripcord after an experience such as this. This was before AOD's.

To answer the question .. 1. Grab the line and jerk it as hard as you can. 2. Clip onto the line with the biner on your D-ring. 3. Go down the line and give the guy's shoulder a good push with your feet. 4. Then it's one hand on his reserve ripcord, the other on the knife. Hold the ripcord and cut the static line. As he falls away your grip pulls his reserve as you separate. You will slide off the line and deploy, follow him down.

If the line was wrapped around his neck you skipped step 1 and part of 3.

Thank you,
MrSmith

They do look to be in the wrong position, but probably due to the implants. But I would not tell her that face to face.

In a way, yes. This was almost 50 years ago. Static line jumps were the beginner jumps, numbers 1 through when the student demonstrated the ability to pull a dummy ripcord correctly 3 consecutive times. Dummy ripcords began on jump 3 or after. At that experience level we would not rely on the student to pull a reserve ripcord after an experience such as this. This was before AOD's.

To answer the question .. 1. Grab the line and jerk it as hard as you can. 2. Clip onto the line with the biner on your D-ring. 3. Go down the line and give the guy's shoulder a good push with your feet. 4. Then it's one hand on his reserve ripcord, the other on the knife. Hold the ripcord and cut the static line. As he falls away your grip pulls his reserve as you separate. You will slide off the line and deploy, follow him down.

If the line was wrapped around his neck you skipped step 1 and part of 3.

Thank you,
MrSmith
That may be what is done in the civilian world but, the video is of a guy jumping in the military, which is completely different as most airborne units jump strictly static line. Most of my jumps where between 800 and a 1000 ft AGL. Combat is 500 ft so, there is no time for anything other than static lines.

As for US Army regs, there are 3 options for this guy. 1. Recovery winch on his static line and bring him back into the aircraft. 2. If he is conscious, as this guy was, they could cut his static line and he could use his reserve. This would only be used if they could not winch him back in. 3. If options 1 and 2 are not successful, they would foam the runway and land the plane. Obviously option 3 is a last resort.

If they froze on the step I would just have the pilot power back up and blow 'em off. Once out they had to go. To dangerous to try and get them back into the plane. If a canopy came out while struggling to come back in the door the lines could cut through the side of the plane then pull the body out through the tail. Everybody goes down.

This was before video games. We had to do something for entertainment.

Thank you,
MrSmith

That may be what is done in the civilian world but, the video is of a guy jumping in the military, which is completely different as most airborne units jump strictly static line. Most of my jumps where between 800 and a 1000 ft AGL. Combat is 500 ft so, there is no time for anything other than static lines.

As for US Army regs, there are 3 options for this guy. 1. Recovery winch on his static line and bring him back into the aircraft. 2. If he is conscious, as this guy was, they could cut his static line and he could use his reserve. This would only be used if they could not winch him back in. 3. If options 1 and 2 are not successful, they would foam the runway and land the plane. Obviously option 3 is a last resort.
The exit is always the issue. I've got half a right earlobe because that nice tight tuck wasn't so nice or tight. A Mae West or line over is of course an issue but compared to what else can happen I'll take it if I don't get a good canopy, not perfect but a lot better then what else can happen.

Last edited:
I am always impressed when two groups from diverse backgrounds with opposing political, social, and moral convictions can get together to rationally and respectfully discuss their opinions and beliefs without rancor, prejudice, or vitriolic responses.

Obviously, I won't find it here. 😁
FUCK YOU!