• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

HitlerJoe4.png

HitlerJoe3.png

View attachment 7947370

USS Texas in dry dock for repairs after being launched in 1912. She served in two World Wars to include shelling Normandy France on D Day. They only remained dreadnaught left in the world. I hope they fix her up for another generation and more to visit.
80F6236C-CB3B-442B-8BBF-D6617559A277.png

“Due to protests from environmental groups” fuck you!!!!

Well it is a shitty liberal city. Dallas, or San Antonio.....lol. Just leave the old girl in Galveston, she would get a lot more visitors.
Actually San Jacinto is surrounded by oil refineries and includes the San Jacinto monument. this is where Sam Houston defeated Santa Anna for the Liberation of Texas. libtard‘s coming from Houston and protesting a monument like the USS Texas is fucking ridiculous.

Actually San Jacinto is surrounded by oil refineries and includes the San Jacinto monument. this is where Sam Houston defeated Santa Anna for the Liberation of Texas. libtard‘s coming from Houston and protesting a monument like the USS Texas is fucking ridiculous.
Wel San Jac is considered metro Houston and has a huge population that votes blue.

I don’t mean this in an asshole way, but I don’t know how else to word it lol. I’m the last one you need to give a history lesson to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keepmvng
So far so good. They didn't give me a lap time but it's at Lime Rock and no issues. From the picture I can see he is at Brake Point 3 on the Main Straight into Big Bend with no brake light's yet so that's good anyway. My other Corvette could get down to point 2 before braking but that was GT-1. This is by the book B/P so he's probably not going as fast.
I legit have NO idea what you're talking about... And yet I find myself VERY excited about it! I know you put a ton of work into that car, it looks great, man.

Reactions: canman
I have done something similar. Two people that I presume just didn't know how to park crowded the space between them, No vehicle that had doors was going to fit in what they left. My 73 Bronco had no doors, so I pulled in between and was able to squeeze my body through the gap.

At my work, that had a parking area with NOT enough spaces for everyone that worked there, we had a guy with a Corvette that took up two spots so he wouldn't get door dinged.

Result was...he came out to a car that had been keyed.

He fucked around and found out.

fcjV8PS.png
I went to Annapolis to watch my brother graduate. He was going to road trip home with the rest of the family but I needed to get back home. I took his very sweet 66 Mustang Fastback so he would have it when they all finally got there. Along the way (about 2500 miles), I stopped to get some road food at a grocery store. It was part of a strip mall. There were at least 500 empty spaces so I park at the very farthest away from the door, right up next to the street. There were no other vehicles in this row and none on the next 2 rows.
Sure as shit, I walk out after about 10 minutes of shopping to see some piece of shit car parked so close I just knew there would be a door ding. Sure as shit.
So, I wait and wait and wait for this dipshit.
After about 45 minutes, I am far from being any more calm. I decide to return the favor. I start kicking in the drivers door and kick it until I could see the outline of the window mechanism. It was very satisfying. So satisfying that I decided to apply the same art to the rear drivers side door, all the while hoping this dipshit would appear so I could thank him for the satisfaction I was about to receive in addition to that I had just recently received.
I left dipshit a note, thanking him for providing me a way to relieve my stress in a manner that did not cause any harm to other humans.
I'd be surprised if those doors would even open.
Fuck that guy.

Every major city in TX votes BLUE.

Hate to tell you but it's NOT all just down in Austin anymore.

auoPzSL.jpg

If you look at these pictures and think of your dick you have issues that only an expensive hooker can fix.

9ae4da1f33fa1d7b9eee993cc0a5a47e.jpg

images

205230_1.jpg

n099-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22Hshots