• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

304975251_5551516888230275_3710127853695895711_n.jpg

Too skinny, I like some bounce per ounce. She would be like fucking a bag of bones! :ROFLMAO:
All you guys bagging on the skinny chick can have those fat tubs of lard all to yourselves, lol. I'll take the skinny ones all day long and 5 or 6 times on Sunday! Hats off to babyguppy for posting something other than the same old fat Labradors.

Wel San Jac is considered metro Houston and has a huge population that votes blue.

I don’t mean this in an asshole way, but I don’t know how else to word it lol. I’m the last one you need to give a history lesson to.
i have never thought of you as an A-hole. You enjoy bantering with newbie's and it can be great entertainment. Shankster is still my favorite, but there is plenty posted here to keep most entertained.
FCF7C0B6-6CED-4383-B223-2A45457D00E9.jpeg

I dont watch football and do believe JJ Watts (Texans) is a class act of a guy and raised millions to help with hurricane relief in Houston.
Also believe I have read he does many things to provide a Hand Up in his community.
Hopefully his brothers are as classy.

We have Russell Wilson here in Denver now and while I dont watch, Im hopeful he will continue his outward Christian life as Tebow did.
Still see kids do the touchdown “kneel” around here.

I dont watch football and do believe JJ Watts (Texans) is a class act of a guy and raised millions to help with hurricane relief in Houston.
Also believe I have read he does many things to provide a Hand Up in his community.
Hopefully his brothers are as classy.

We have Russell Wilson here in Denver now and while I dont watch, Im hopeful he will continue his outward Christian life as Tebow did.
Still see kids do the touchdown “kneel” around here.
c99ba9a1-e33f-41cb-acce-86047e03d5ff_1140x641.jpg

All you guys bagging on the skinny chick can have those fat tubs of lard all to yourselves, lol. I'll take the skinny ones all day long and 5 or 6 times on Sunday! Hats off to babyguppy for posting something other than the same old fat Labradors.
1300C409-BD3C-4A3F-AD5E-6C35456FD964.png

🤣 Some of them women folk are just thicc, you shut your whore mouth. Fat girl give blowjobs too!

Cause they’re hungry!

Last edited: