• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

tumblr_2942d471b05e5136d8b60aaea9f7f018_5575a173_640.jpg

On second glance you maybe correct, just not sure why most of the structures would still be intact.
Not an airfield but if you enlarge the picture the railroad tracks can be seen. To the top you can see craters in the track bed as well.

Right up until the advent of guided and smart bombs it took a LOT of dumb bombs to take out a target. And before GPS navigation many bombs ended up not even impacting any where close to the intended target.

Hahahaha with tomato? Sounds extreme
We have a tomato festival every year. The big attraction is the tomato battle. Kids and adults slinging tomatoes at each other. It's a blast to watch but I have stayed out of that. My kids on the other hand have a ball. They get a clothing change before the ride home.

We have a tomato festival every year. The big attraction is the tomato battle. Kids and adults slinging tomatoes at each other. It's a blast to watch but I have stayed out of that. My kids on the other hand have a ball. They get a clothing change before the ride home.
Screenshot_20220910-222053_DuckDuckGo.jpg

You mean there's no felony assault arrests and ptsd counciling?

What kinda fruit thinks throwing veggies is violence. @SledDog that's who.

Oh, sweet Jesus! He told people to burn down buildings, destroy businesses and riot........get the fuck out of here you bleeding heart liberal piece of shit.

Being stupid was a lot better when it was painful.
This is essentially what I expected. You don’t like the results so you whine and weep. Hmmm…I guess you really do take after dear leader. Don’t forget to send in your monthly $45 tithe.

This is essentially what I expected. You don’t like the results so you whine and weep. Hmmm…I guess you really do take after dear leader. Don’t forget to send in your monthly $45 tithe.
No whining, no weeping. Idiots like you wouldn't understand light at the end of the tunnel with a diesel powered train headlight scrubbing you off the tracks. Just so you may understand, I'll type slow, since we all know you can't read fast. Cargo trains run 16 cylinder diesel motors (more than one), to power electric motors at each wheel. They've been doing that for as long as most of us have been alive.

Your precious "electric cars" are charged up with power plants, mostly using fossil fuels...if you're lucky nuclear power plants. Get a hundred gallons of sailboat fuel and try making a logical argument.

No whining, no weeping. Idiots like you wouldn't understand light at the end of the tunnel with a diesel powered train headlight scrubbing you off the tracks. Just so you may understand, I'll type slow, since we all know you can't read fast. Cargo trains run 16 cylinder diesel motors (more than one), to power electric motors at each wheel. They've been doing that for as long as most of us have been alive.

Your precious "electric cars" are charged up with power plants, mostly using fossil fuels...if you're lucky nuclear power plants. Get a hundred gallons of sailboat fuel and try making a logical argument.
Holy shit dude…call 911 because time is of the essence when it comes to treating a stroke.

She’s hot as fuck. Who said anything about the Bond girl. Stop hanging with Democrats. Your slip is showing..
I don't know if you are kidding or what you are trying to say, but all those pictures are of the same person from when she was 20ish as model and 35ish as a Bond girl.

Young Olga:

RtQZrvI.jpg

Old Olga

zmGc6W0.jpg

Last edited: