• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Same applies to my keyboard...sometimes.
speak.jpg

This pic could mean what you want it to mean. Or, it could be a giant "Come and take it" sign and you've got a John Wick fight on your hands to make it to her side of the bed.

Last edited:
I wonder if I could jump them all.

View attachment 7954245

Whatever you do; dive. Head first, fucking dive.

I doubt you'd make it past number 2 and if you happen to make it to jumping number 5, number 4 will for sure stab you for moving past jumping her

I wouldn't make it passed the one closest to the camera...would have sand imbedded in my face.

It's clear none of you have attempted penetration sex while on a beach. Sand is abrasive. And any kind of lubricant, natural or otherwise, only serves to attract more sand. It's one of those things that looks good on paper but in practice...🥸

It's clear none of you have attempted penetration sex while on a beach. Sand is abrasive. And any kind of lubricant, natural or otherwise, only serves to attract more sand. It's one of those things that looks good on paper but in practice...🥸
If you can get one to hold your balls that may stop you from shoveling sand up their vaginas while you are doing the dirty?

Reactions: Barneybdb
If you want to go down on her while on the beach, you'll exfoliate nicely. And her hooha will be like new again. But there's a price to pay to look that young again.
Lol growing up in a beach town - that shit will fuck you up - try a solo run with a hundred grit sheet of sandpaper wrapped around your dick , but worse …..

Well, now we all know you have no sense of humor. I would dive face first into the the one closest to the camera, after washing the sand off, of course.

I wouldn't make it passed the one closest to the camera...would have sand imbedded in my face.
I'd use them like a slip in slide but eventually my hard on is acting like hook on an arresting cable.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowpokey
Ugh, shut up nerd lol

That's why beaches are right next to the water.
Skip the sandy pecker and take her into the water for those activities.