• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

316875_461133960576337_291212232_n.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
293214_452383198118080_185640668_n.jpg
</div></div>

No words for this one...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redhook</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
inadequacy_small.jpg
</div></div>

'MERICA! </div></div>

Fail, LMAO, that is on the square around the Capitolo in Havana
smile.gif
The little one is called a "coco taxi" </div></div>

I dont think he was talking about the fact that it was in America...but the fact the big ass hotdog with the US flag on it was much better than the "coco"

"MERICA!
</div></div>

Yep! Just looking at the make and model of the cars and the architecture, I figured it was somewhere outside the USA. What better way is there say a great big FU then to fly an American Flag on a 20 foot long wiener.

On this pic of the soldier holding the child that is a horrible version of Hell.

God bless.

Humbly,

Fitz.

But that's probably just another day in the sandbox. No wonder their minds get bent over there. And the VA disputes the PTSD claims????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
316875_461133960576337_291212232_n.jpg
</div></div>

Kevlar has nothing on this denim. </div></div>

Now that's funny!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
559093_452726634750403_1466329687_n.jpg
</div></div>

^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The most horribly obese police officer I've ever seen worked for Multnomah Country (where Portland resides).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CE1371</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The most horribly obese police officer I've ever seen worked for Multnomah Country (where Portland resides). </div></div>

They dont call it Porkland for nuthin

What a girl said about her bisexual experience:

It's a messy visible secreting organ
Real woman genitals are kinda gross

I thought it'd be smooth and non-threatening
Or nonexistent like Barbie's
Instead it looks like a half eaten Beef and Cheddar
In the garbage can at Arby's

It's wrinkly and flappy and uneven and messy
And kind of pink but also kind of brown
With a super aggressive tongue-like hole
And a hoody triangle protruding skin mound

It's like a weather beaten deflated football
Or a decomposing, bloody pear
Or a toothless mouth with gum rot and yeast
That's salivating and covered in hair

I knew it smelled weird but this is extreme
Like old French dressing at a salad bar
Or expired Activia
Or a dead, rotting turtle you left in your car

It reminds me of the smell of my grandma's house
Or a guinea pig with bacterial disease
Wafting from a jar of formaldahyde
Or fresh Spaghetti-O's and warm blue cheese

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 500grains</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a girl said about her bisexual experience:

It's a messy visible secreting organ
Real woman genitals are kinda gross

I thought it'd be smooth and non-threatening
Or nonexistent like Barbie's
Instead it looks like a half eaten Beef and Cheddar
In the garbage can at Arby's

It's wrinkly and flappy and uneven and messy
And kind of pink but also kind of brown
With a super aggressive tongue-like hole
And a hoody triangle protruding skin mound

It's like a weather beaten deflated football
Or a decomposing, bloody pear
Or a toothless mouth with gum rot and yeast
That's salivating and covered in hair

I knew it smelled weird but this is extreme
Like old French dressing at a salad bar
Or expired Activia
Or a dead, rotting turtle you left in your car

It reminds me of the smell of my grandma's house
Or a guinea pig with bacterial disease
Wafting from a jar of formaldahyde
Or fresh Spaghetti-O's and warm blue cheese
</div></div>

Ever see a bulldog eating mayonnaise?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
trolling-toddler.jpg
</div></div>

If they had you walk on Legos at SERE it would be a 2 day course.

74246_255338274592866_1741405733_n.jpg
</div></div>

So glad to see you back, and that marraige hasnt taken the edge off your humor.

</div></div>

LOVE math humor

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
iA4B5.jpg
</div></div>

That is awesome! LOL

-Paulus

</div></div>

What's the story behind this picture?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JelloStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>
What's the story behind this picture?

</div></div>

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/little-girl.htm

iWQplxdpm5kjI.gif
</div></div>

Whats wrong with the chick beside him. . is it really that weird and difficult to tell he is being funny?

I bet she is the most boring lay ever.

hehe ty
wink.gif
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

So glad to see you back, and that marraige hasnt taken the edge off your humor. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
MCJcw.png
</div></div>

This is great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
iWQplxdpm5kjI.gif
</div></div>

Whats wrong with the chick beside him. . is it really that weird and difficult to tell he is being funny?

I bet she is the most boring lay ever. </div></div>

I'm pretty sure her guy is on her right or off camera. Look at how she grabs an arm. the guy with the beer was flying solo.

Yeah, I got a boot out of that one, too...

...And my two marmalade cats resemble that other remark as well...

George Mason, principle author of the 2nd Amendment, defined the militia as "all of the people," George Washington said the militia should be "armed little, if any, inferior to any standing army."

I'm sure Piers knows more than they.

Rick

found this in the co-ed bathroom at the new little brewery in Pburg. MT LMAO, had to take pic of it

IMAG1101.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
MCJcw.png
</div></div>
That is an epic win. Going to use that one.