• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rdsii64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a picture from the Curiosity Rover on Mars showing Earth from the Perspective of Mars. You are literally looking at your home from the Perspective of another planet.
555680_454053021284431_877435128_n.jpg
</div></div>That is the coolest thing I have seen today </div></div>

But if Im there, how can I be here?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">George Mason, principle author of the 2nd Amendment, defined the militia as "all of the people," George Washington said the militia should be "armed little, if any, inferior to any standing army."

I'm sure Piers knows more than they.

Rick </div></div>

And as a fellow Virginian, I say, "Fuck Piers Morgan'.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^ Wrong, just plain wrong.

But not as wrong as this:

kermit1stdayinjail.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr </div></div>

Kinda like Jerry Sandusky

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">George Mason, principle author of the 2nd Amendment, defined the militia as "all of the people," George Washington said the militia should be "armed little, if any, inferior to any standing army."

I'm sure Piers knows more than they.

Rick </div></div>

And as a fellow Virginian, I say, "Fuck Piers Morgan'.</div></div>

+ 1 ... Ironic, isn't it Piers? Sic Semper Tyrannis

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
stupid.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr </div></div>

Actually, this 'Special kind of stupid' controls the United States Senate as we speak.

Who do I thank for that?

Greg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rdsii64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a picture from the Curiosity Rover on Mars showing Earth from the Perspective of Mars. You are literally looking at your home from the Perspective of another planet.

But if Im there, how can I be here? </div></div> sorry Mogot, but your not there either. If Mars is aprox 135,000,000 miles away.
It takes light 12 minutes to get there. And you seing the light as it came from Earth, So, you are really seeing where you were 12 minutes ago!

^^^^^If thats the case I may not be here either....Im so confused

question 1 why can't you see any other stars? or planets?

Question 2 Why does it look like Orion?

Question 3 It the pic is real are the pyramids in Egypt really modeled after Orion as it looks on earth or is it a sign from the aliens that they can see earth from Mars..

weird!!!

I think its a fake!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SASSdriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">question 1 why can't you see any other stars? or planets?

Question 3 It the pic is real are the pyramids in Egypt really modeled after Orion as it looks on earth or is it a sign from the aliens that they can see earth from Mars..

weird!!!

I think its a fake! </div></div>

1. There are two bright spots just above the 'you are here' bright spot. Those are other planets. Also, look at the top right of the pic, there is a star
2. Random chance...
3. ok...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
iWQplxdpm5kjI.gif
</div></div>

Awesome!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rdsii64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a picture from the Curiosity Rover on Mars showing Earth from the Perspective of Mars. You are literally looking at your home from the Perspective of another planet.

I agree

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Curt1521</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rdsii64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a picture from the Curiosity Rover on Mars showing Earth from the Perspective of Mars. You are literally looking at your home from the Perspective of another planet.

I agree</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Curt1521</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rdsii64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a picture from the Curiosity Rover on Mars showing Earth from the Perspective of Mars. You are literally looking at your home from the Perspective of another planet.

I agree</div></div>

Yeah, too bad it's fake. Did a Bing search for "Looking at earth from mars" and this was about the third hit. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Look...DBA&first=1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SASSdriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">question 1 why can't you see any other stars? or planets?

weird!!!

Obviously it's fake (looks like it has an atmosphere) but its based in fact.

To answer your questions:
1. Ambient light.
2. We're all on the roughly the same orbital plane, so the planets would look semi lined up all the time.
3. Aliens

looks like 3 of the stars from the handle of the big dipper to me...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SASSdriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">question 1 why can't you see any other stars? or planets?

weird!!!

Obviously it's fake (looks like it has an atmosphere) but its based in fact.

To answer your questions:
1. Ambient light.
2. We're all on the roughly the same orbital plane, so the planets would look semi lined up all the time.
3. Aliens </div></div>

Here's the real picture of this from the 2004 Mars Rover.

4542423536_432b9bfbd2_z.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alreadygone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Bob </div></div>

Lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alreadygone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Bob </div></div>

That's a keeper!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mudcat-NC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, you know Jerry is some dude's bitch by now...if not several dudes.
</div></div>

No, he is actually is solitary 23 hours out of the day and under extreme supervision teh 24th...his lawyers are trying to get him out because he's getting cabin fever and per the lawyer "he thinks he will be safe within the general prison community"....
idiot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mudcat-NC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, you know Jerry is some dude's bitch by now...if not several dudes.
</div></div>

No, he is actually is solitary 23 hours out of the day and under extreme supervision teh 24th...his lawyers are trying to get him out because he's getting cabin fever and per the lawyer "he thinks he will be safe within the general prison community"....
idiot. </div></div>

Even the hardest criminals don't take kindly to child molesters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
JRoPR.gif
</div></div>

Think she jerked the trigger. With I could help her with that.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Tank_skeet_shooting.gif

Tanks do have a sporting use. </div></div>

Put some #8 shot in that round and it'd be a booger on a dove field!!!

JRoPR.gif
</div></div>

I’d like to straddle-spot for her.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
64629_499587680073428_1222488428_n.jpg
</div></div>

Nice camouflage

Thats a great idea...moisture proof and keeps the temps reasonably stable. Win.

Find a good way to secure that well and you have yourself a real winner.

I would strongly suggest a golden rod or some other humidity control. A refrigerator is designed to hold moisture. Great Idea.
Rob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd worry about condensation on the metal when removing it though.</div></div>
I don't think the frig is plugged in...

demotivational-poster-believe-in-yourself.jpg

So we have a “Ladies motivational thread” and it’s getting more traffic than this thread…

<span style="font-weight: bold">WTF Mayans ??? I didn’t see that one coming… </span>

For anyone still doing their Christmas Shopping... just a warning...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eyduncFpzl4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eyduncFpzl4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Cheers,

Sirhr

I would love to see your documentation of this, I hate people like her that abuse the common people like me!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twisted .308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1103857.jpg
</div></div>