• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

D7A02DAB-19B8-44E5-BF8E-A2C75420CC8C.jpeg

My company produces capitol equipment for industrial use. It's installed by tradesmen (plumbers and electricians). A couple times a year, I'm asked to go out and coordinate installation.

For 30 years those tradesmen have been 100% dudes. Since coming back from covid, about a year ago, there's been quite a few chicks. I don't have a problem with it. Just an observation. Any of you guys working trades noticed that? Was it gradual? Or all of a sudden in 2020?

My company produces capitol equipment for industrial use. It's installed by tradesmen (plumbers and electricians). A couple times a year, I'm asked to go out and coordinate installation.

For 30 years those tradesmen have been 100% dudes. Since coming back from covid, about a year ago, there's been quite a few chicks. I don't have a problem with it. Just an observation. Any of you guys working trades noticed that? Was it gradual? Or all of a sudden in 2020?
We've had several in the plumbing/pipefitting trades for years. That being said, we are seeing more coming to the trades and honestly, they are more reliable that some of the guys.