• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I REALLY wanted one of these when I was a kid.

1665065144_11.gif

Loved the Banana Splits. I can still sing the song.... crap. What does that say about me?
Shut your pie hole!!!!

Trivia Quiz: There were at least two of the 4 that had a specific job to do during each episode that would result in something comedic.

Which were the two and what were their jobs?

Trivia Quiz: There were at least two of the 4 that had a specific job to do during each episode that would result in something comedic.

Which were the two and what were their jobs?

Droopy and Fleagle... and I have no idea. Actually I am just guessing about the two as well.

Droopy and Fleagle... and I have no idea. Actually I am just guessing about the two as well.

Unfortunately, no. First the four were, "Fleagle' (dog), "Drooper" (lion), "Bingo" (Gorilla) and "Snorky" (Baby Elephant).

The two who did tasks were Drooper (who Fleagle would always have him "Take out the trash...") and Snorky (who would be tasked with "getting the mail" from the mail box). Both would always have problems doing those things.

It's amazing what things get "brain imprinted" on you when you're a kid. I wish I had that power these days so I could imprint all my dope cards. :)

Unfortunately, no. First the four were, "Fleagle' (dog), "Drooper" (lion), "Bingo" (Gorilla) and "Snorky" (Baby Elephant).

The two who did tasks were Drooper (who Fleagle would always have him "Take out the trash...") and Snorky (who would be tasked with "getting the mail" from the mail box). Both would always have problems doing those things.

It's amazing what things get "brain imprinted" on you when you're a kid. I wish I had that power these days so I could imprint all my dope cards. :)
those guys were before my time, but Sigmund the Sea Monster and HR Pufnstuff were rarely missed.

M

Juuuust sit right back and you'll hear a tale
A tale of a fateful trip
That started from this tropic port
Aboard this tiny ship

The mate was a mighty sailing man
The skipper brave and sure
Five passengers set sail that day
For a three hour tour..... A three hour tour

The weather started getting rough
The tiny ship was tossed
If not for the courage of the fearless crew
The Minnow would be lost... The Minnow would be lost

The ships aground on the shore of this
uncharted desert isle
With Gilligan deedle eet do do
The Skipper too deedle eedle de de de
The Millionaire da da da
And his wife tweetle eedle eet do do
The Movie Star
The professor and Mary Ann
Here on Gilligan's Isle

All typed straight from memory.

Oh, and the correct answer to the question Ginger or Mary Ann is and always has been - Threesome. You're stuck on a friggin island, what else you gonna do all day.

I was a big fan of Mr Magoo.
Since it's trivia time,
What was Mr Magoo's first name?
What make car did he drive?
Who did the voice over? (And what role was he more famous for?)

Juuuust sit right back and you'll hear a tale
A tale of a fateful trip
That started from this tropic port
Aboard this tiny ship

The mate was a mighty sailing man
The skipper brave and sure
Five passengers set sail that day
For a three hour tour..... A three hour tour

The weather started getting rough
The tiny ship was tossed
If not for the courage of the fearless crew
The Minnow would be lost... The Minnow would be lost

The ships aground on the shore of this
uncharted desert isle
With Gilligan deedle eet do do
The Skipper too deedle eedle de de de
The Millionaire da da da
And his wife tweetle eedle eet do do
The Movie Star
The professor and Mary Ann
Here on Gilligan's Isle

All typed straight from memory.

Oh, and the correct answer to the question Ginger or Mary Ann is and always has been - Threesome. You're stuck on a friggin island, what else you gonna do all day.
Mrs Howell wants you to eat her ass too....

• Haha
Reactions: 22Hshots
Since it's trivia time,
What was Mr Magoo's first name?
What make car did he drive?
Who did the voice over? (And what role was he more famous for?)
Quincy, I think... or Quentin?
a Packard?
Jim Backus, who played Thurston Howard III in Gilligan's Island.

my old age is showing.

Since it's trivia time,
What was Mr Magoo's first name? Quincy
What make car did he drive? 1918 Stutz Bearcat
Who did the voice over? (And what role was he more famous for?) Jim Backus, who was also "Thurston Howell, III" on Gilligan's Island.

What big product (from a big company) did Backus (as Mr. Magoo) endorse in a bunch of TV Commercials?

Who were the other "regular characters" in the cartoon series (including the three house pets)? Which adult character would totally be "politically incorrect" in today's times?

What role did Mr. Magoo play in a rather famous Dickens story, (hint) for which the production was made a "musical" and in which Magoo sang (normally it is not a musical)?

Last edited:
Saturday Evening Post Cover, May 26, 1945.
This famous cover was first published weeks after the end of the war in Europe. This classic scene of a young soldier returning home has become one of Norman Rockwell's most beloved in a series of similar scenes of a welcome homecoming. Rockwell used the setting of Troy, New York as his inspiration.
THANK YOU TO ALL of our veterans, past, present and future.
www.soldiersolutionsllc.com

A850F324-F2F1-41C0-B83E-AC14C4E65A9B.jpeg