• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

404BDF8C-F380-4E6D-AAC0-5A5CE75BCAAD.jpeg

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program... and yes... that's a woman.

View attachment 7971715

nice…

Really like the b&w version of a subject when it draws your eye to the almost perfect lines and curves on display, but this is another one of those that looks just as good in color IMHO:

F1E95E82-FAD7-4CCD-B67F-2511F0F0049F.jpeg

Last one got'em.

Some one should spin this as, "Go to the range sometime you bunch of no shooting bastards." The guy was lying dead on the ground and they were still missing his corpse by 15 feet in every direction. Those guys sucked at killing people. The extra 40 shots into the pavement, sidewalks and surrounding buildings were a bit much.

Some one should spin this as, "Go to the range sometime you bunch of no shooting bastards." The guy was lying dead on the ground and they were still missing his corpse by 15 feet in every direction. Those guys sucked at killing people. The extra 40 shots into the pavement, sidewalks and surrounding buildings were a bit much.
Jesus....
How many blue on blue hits were scored?
Were there any windows left intact on the block at all?

It makes you wonder what all the projectiles hit.

Reactions: klf
We used to pick him up from the house and take him down to the Creeds facility for training. Always great to hear some of the first hand stories.
I asked him some basic questions about shooting so far with that caliber and Carlos responded " I don't know much about that stuff... all I do is pull the trigger" I couldn't help but smile.... He was so laid back. Heck of a guy.