• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1665147639_mlkfynffb9.jpg

Wow. Jane Kazmareck. Time was not so kind to her. Perhaps, if she dyed her hair again. In her younger days, she was on the "Paper Chase" Showtime series and played "Miss LEEEEEEEEHHHMAN." She was "H-O-T" back then. Not sure who the guy is, but... I don't think she married again after her divorce from Bradley Whitford (West Wing).

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Wow. Jane Kazmareck. Time was not so kind to her. Perhaps, if she dyed her hair again. In her younger days, she was on the "Paper Chase" Showtime series and played "Miss LEEEEEEEEHHHMAN." She was "H-O-T" back then. Not sure who the guy is, but... I don't think she married again after her divorce from Bradley Whitford (West Wing).

Time isnt kind to her?
She is 67 yrs old.

Be interested to see a pic of you.

And top stuff from the guy who made up fake awards for photoshopped pics. 🤣

Ever watch Breaking Bad?

Ever watch Malcolm in the middle?

Ever watch Breaking Bad?
I suspect 9 out of 10 people know who Bryan Cranston is and couldn't name the woman. I know who she is from Malcolm, but I had no idea what her name was.

I suspect 9 out of 10 people know who Bryan Cranston is and couldn't name the woman. I know who she is from Malcolm, but I had no idea what her name was.
...because shes below average looking for hollywood

if she was "hot" there wouldnt need to be a explanation of who she is and what she has done

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76