• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

...because shes below average looking for hollywood

if she was "hot" there wouldnt need to be a explanation of who she is and what she has done
That's only partially true. I ain't rubbing one out to Meryl Streep, but I can sure as hell pick her out of a lineup. Kate Beckinsale, on the other "hand"...

I could go both ways for a Charlize Theron.

That's only partially true. I ain't rubbing one out to Meryl Streep, but I can sure as hell pick her out of a lineup. Kate Beckinsale, on the other "hand"...

I could go both ways for a Charlize Theron.

I betcha if you were stuck on an island with her you'd rub one out IN her...

And, she'd be thankful and cook you dinner. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: babyguppy
87282970.jpg

Its probably the scariest thing Ive ever seen. We were scouting a rapid on the Omo in Ethiopia. The scout was super sketchy since we had to wade across some knee/ thigh deep water to see the rapid. A hippo surfaced right in front of us. Im glad I had just shit before we lauched or Im sure I would have shit my pants. Still cant believe one of us didn't get killed.

Its probably the scariest thing Ive ever seen. We were scouting a rapid on the Omo in Ethiopia. The scout was super sketchy since we had to wade across some knee/ thigh deep water to see the rapid. A hippo surfaced right in front of us. Im glad I had just shit before we lauched or Im sure I would have shit my pants. Still cant believe one of us didn't get killed.
fill in more of the story about the trip...if you dont mind

When the bartender gives the wrong woman a drink from you, unless you’re Dirty D.

A couple of times when I got up to play pool, my brother told the bartender I asked him to send a drink from me to one of the bigger girls in the bar. I'd come back from my game and sit down, and have someone I didn't know smiling and waving at me.

Wow. Jane Kazmareck. Time was not so kind to her. Perhaps, if she dyed her hair again. In her younger days, she was on the "Paper Chase" Showtime series and played "Miss LEEEEEEEEHHHMAN." She was "H-O-T" back then. Not sure who the guy is, but... I don't think she married again after her divorce from Bradley Whitford (West Wing).
Heisenberg…

Reactions: SWgeezer
fill in more of the story about the trip...if you dont mind
What would you like to know? It was a 650 mile trip. Did it in 46 days with one resupply. Crocs, hippos, baboons and more wildlife than a month watching nat geo.... until we got to the people. We went through a bunch of different tribes starting with naked, then animal skins and lip plates, then by the takeout they were in t shirts and other cotton clothes. It was like seeing evolution happen before your eyes. The best of it is gone now, buried under a lake by a dam that the Chinese built. Wish it weren't, I'd love to do it again, simply amazing. We were the last to do the whole thing without portaging around the dam site.

Last edited:
No, and no.

Hey, I call 'em as I see 'em. Makes no difference to me if they're photoshopped or not.
You know her name and have never watched Breaking Bad or Malcolm in the Middle?
There's something not quite right with you, Son.

That’s fucked up. Who doesn’t pull there underwear down to their ankles when they take a shit?

I don’t know what bothers me the most.
1. Her granny panties.
2. She has a rifle in the restroom.
3. She is wearing combat boots.
4. The toilet paper is on the spool backwards.

Y'all haven't seen Collion Noir's latest.......

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Yeah, but can you even find yer little buddy to pull it?

Your critiques make me think of the guy in the Meal Team 6 meme.

ETA this

View attachment 7974430
Ignore button. It’s amazing who you don’t think about for long periods of time when this magic item is employed. It really is an amazing tool. The only drawback is that it does prevent the hounding and belittling of the defined target. But if they can’t catch the clue, the effort is futile and the point is lost anyway. Unless, as I strongly suspect, some here use this opportunity to really enjoy the maelstrom of humor that the target cannot grasp as said target goes about the impressively disciplined, pre-defined and scheduled activity that none really cares about and actually find irritating.

Just like this post will shoot overhead like Starlink satellites and never land.

Last edited:
I don’t know what bothers me the most.
1. Her granny panties.
2. She has a rifle in the restroom.
3. She is wearing combat boots.
4. The toilet paper is on the spool backwards.
Or

5. the stain on her panties

…she’s got something oozing out of one orifice or another.

pic thread rules, it’s almost that time of year again!

i-RpJbhMm.jpg