• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

88613C60-5452-478E-A3EB-F14B6011C258.jpeg

No they don't replace displacement. A 200 cubic inch ricer on 25 pounds of boost is nothing compared to a 500 inch V8 on 25 pounds of boost. Those ricers also do not produce any where near the torque a big inch V8 does. The upside to running a ricer is weight of the drive train, smaller tires so less rotating mass and usually the ricer cars are shit boxes weighing about 1500 pounds. If those ricer engines were they way to go everyone from Pro Mod up would be running them instead of 500 inch Hemis.

Bigger is always better.
View attachment 7982916
No one said they were the way to go, and no bigger displacement engines aren’t always better...every motor sport would have huge displacement engines if that were the case.

Nothing in an evacuation order says you have to take your cars with you. Nothing in any auto insurance policy excludes storm damage from the comprehensive coverage. The house might not be covered but the cars will be and those two cars are worth more than a lot of houses.

View attachment 7982959
View attachment 7982960
View attachment 7982962
View attachment 7982966
View attachment 7982969
sorry, gotta ask. Why didn't the people with expensive boats just sail them to Louisiana?

Attachments

• bama shark.png
    bama shark.png
    596.9 KB · Views: 115
Imagine the kind of guy that spends DAYS during working hours arguing over cars on the tits and ass subform of snipershide. View attachment 7983482
He's having more fun than you obviously.

Imagine the kind of guy who goes out of his way at midnight to complain when he rarely posts in general.

Probably looks like he sucks a lot of dick with his asshole.

There's dozens of us on here all random hours of the day and night. Also you get alerts when people reply moron if you aren't busy you stop and shit talk....easy.

Besides we were talking normal shit, guy comes in full retard I'm not going to ignore it that's an opportunity. Fuckers have constantly argued on here for years they just bitch when it isn't them doing it.

Last edited:
Back in 85 I designed and built a twin turbo, intercooled XS1100 dragbike that I converted to chain drive and ran the IDBA circuit. I ran a B Modified Turbo class at 8.6 @ 158 mph. I wanted to someday graduate to Top Fuel but life sometimes works out differently. Back then the big name was Vance & Hines. Both guys were amazing and very friendly. Look how far they have come.

He didn’t actually say that he was proposing that magazines can’t have more than eight rounds?

When New York initially published its new law they had originally said seven rounds or less. The suspected reason for this was because the M1 Garand rifle holds eight rounds… and the US government has been giving those out to civilians for 30 years by that point.

The reason they haven't pushed this sooner in they remember what happened last time he pushed/passed one (they remember, Joe doesn't remember anything) they got clobbered next election. They must figure the fix is in again, the election's in the bag and the coast is clear.

Reactions: gigamortis
Imagine the kind of guy that spends DAYS during working hours arguing over cars on the tits and ass subform of snipershide. View attachment 7983482
Well first of all this isn't the tits and ass forum, it's the motivational picture thread. People get their motivation from different places. Some people are motivated by posting racist photoshops of dead billionaires, while others like @akmike47 are motivated by more simple things like............

1666723524622.png

The second poor assumption you made is the working hours thing. Some people work swing shift, some work graveyard while others don't work at all.

If you insist on pursuing the tits and ass thing there are many other websites that have much better content.

Have you tried www.lemonparty.org

If there is a better all around truck engine. I don't know what t is. Some guys liked the C16, but the 3406 turned up to 600hp had plenty of power and still usually made a million miles. Had one come that must have had dyno numbers in it once, they said had 800hp. It would slip the clutch if you gave it to much pedal going slow.

The 3408s on tub grinders were impressive too.