• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Yea, I owned one about 45 years ago, but they called it a .264 Win. Mag back then..........
Well, considering 308 doesn't make it well out to a 1000, 65CM it is. Wouldn't mind a 65PRC, but it ain't worth the cost. 260 ain't bad, but it's just not as available.

We would take light arrows with no tip and barely draw back shooting them straight up and everyone had to stand still and see where it landed.

Fuck kids are stupid lol. At least we knew enough to use a light arrow and it would only shoot 30ft up or so, but damn looking back...

Edit- to be fair if it hit you it didn’t hurt really it was moving slow.

Also rock fights...

We threw straws with a 22LR stuffed in one end. They fired when they hit the pavement. ;-)

You're just butt-hurt that you missed the original image and can't delete your old post. So instead you're trying to pass it off as a joke and you knew about the leaking oil all the time. Sorry, I'm not buying it. Deep down you're just a troll with a room temperature IQ.
It'd take more than a pencil dick like you.
When you graduate from the special Ed class... Ahhh nevermind, once a retard always a retard.

The retard that's been here for a couple months calls me a troll? Nice, Bwaaaahahaha.

1666782969519.png

You're just butt-hurt that you missed the original image and can't delete your old post. So instead you're trying to pass it off as a joke and you knew about the leaking oil all the time. Sorry, I'm not buying it. Deep down you're just a troll with a room temperature IQ.
You're going to fit in real well here.....good luck!

It'd take more than a pencil dick like you.
When you graduate from the special Ed class... Ahhh nevermind, once a retard always a retard.

The retard that's been here for a couple months calls me a troll? Nice, Bwaaaahahaha.

@Ravenworks Momma likes to say "I don't argue with people dumber than me."

Seems to be a good way of handling things.

With that said, I enjoy fucking with idiots too. 🤣

After the first line I was about to quote you and mention that trolling retards is fun.

You already had your bases covered. Well played. (y) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was going to refer him to the horsepower thread so he'd have a clue, but.... That wouldn't be any fun.

I've built a motor and transmission in my dining room. But I wouldn't notice that oil in the parking lot.
Here's my wife tearing down a motor before going to the machine shop.
MVIMG_20190819_191843.jpg

A whale gets carted into @Dirty D fuck shack and loaded onto the mattress on the floor under the Lizzo shrine, he starts putting foil over the windows setting the mood, he lights a propane deep fryer to cascade soft glow over her rippled thighs and relax her with a familiar smell as these hits play softly in the background

Everyone has or has had a 6.5CM even the guy that made that funny meme about it. They just feel like they won't be in the Kool kids club if they admit to it.
Well except maybe the fudds like myself that never gave up their .260 Remingtons and never wear skinny jeans. I’d have to glue Mickey Mouse ears on my bald head in order to have a manbun.

Well except maybe the fudds like myself that never gave up their .260 Remingtons and never wear skinny jeans. I’d have to glue Mickey Mouse ears on my bald head in order to have a manbun.

See, that's just one of many positives to being bald. You'll never be spotted with a gaybun.

I did sell my .260 when my spine said, "FU, no more prone."