• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

48BDC8DB-8466-472B-B17B-9C3050061AEF.jpeg

Both are worthless. She doesn't know how to cook (just look at what utensil she's using in a frying pan and the way she's using it). And the other, well that's self explanatory.
Burning the midnight oil, slaving over the perfect meme, and this is the thanks I get?
Bunch of ungrateful bastards.
What i get for bringing artistic culture to you filthy animals.
Any idiot can mindlessly surf for ass and titles.
Heathens.

Burning the midnight oil, slaving over the perfect meme, and this is the thanks I get?
Heathens.
Suck it up buttercup, you know where you are… 😁😎

Well first of all this isn't the tits and ass forum, it's the motivational picture thread. People get their motivation from different places. Some people are motivated by posting racist photoshops of dead billionaires, while others like @akmike47 are motivated by more simple things like............

View attachment 7983766

The second poor assumption you made is the working hours thing. Some people work swing shift, some work graveyard while others don't work at all.

If you insist on pursuing the tits and ass thing there are many other websites that have much better content.

Have you tried www.lemonparty.org
That’s the most beautiful black cock I’ve ever seen.

Heathens.
The wife said that my health tracker says that I did three miles and you were only in the bathroom for two minutes?
So there's that.