• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Wow... just wow.

Well, don't say we didn't warn him....

I suppose that I shouldn't be so hard on the little feller, but he decided to go a bit for broke with the video dedication without knowing who was in the game.

uENPHb2.jpg

I fortunately missed out on about 95% of his brief chapter on the Hide. I know "who" that is, but missed out on most of what he was about. My impression was that he was either an unjustifiably smug troll who soon found himself in over his head, or he was a sincere retard. But, what the heck is he doing in that picture?

I fortunately missed out on about 95% of his brief chapter on the Hide. I know "who" that is, but missed out on most of what he was about. My impression was that he was either an unjustifiably smug troll who soon found himself in over his head, or he was a sincere retard. But, what the heck is he doing in that picture?

Chugging his first shotgunned beer when most of us have already been married and divorced twice and are looking for Little Miss Daddy Issues No. 3. Arfcom did a brilliant job of giving him a wedgie: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/197...e-.html&page=1 I mean, seriously, pantsed at Arfcom? Hang your fuckin' head.

Chugging his first shotgunned beer when most of us have already been married and divorced twice and are looking for Little Miss Daddy Issues No. 3. Arfcom did a brilliant job of giving him a wedgie: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/197...e-.html&page=1 I mean, seriously, pantsed at Arfcom? Hang your fuckin' head.

That boy just can't be tamed. He's a wild child and in a world of his own. For some reason I bet even his few friends beat the liv'n shit outta him from time to time. Don't ask me why..... :cool:

OH! Duh! That didn't look like a round can to me in that pic. It looked like a box of some sort. In fact, it looked almost identical to the camo box that one of my preferred turkey hunting loads used to come in (Winchester Supreme, 3" Mag #5, 10 ct. box) back when I hunted with a "modern" gun. It even looks like the picture of the gobbler that was on the box, right in front of his lips.

Yes, there's lots of material for y'all to work with in that last sentence...

By the way, wasn't he a craft brewer, and isn't shotgunning a well-crafted beer the equivalent of taking a 12-15 year old fine bourbon or scotch and mixing it in Coke?

Last edited:
OH! Duh! That didn't look like a round can to me in that pic. It looked like a box of some sort. In fact, it looked almost identical to the camo box that one of my preferred turkey hunting loads used to come in (Winchester Supreme, 3" Mag #5, 10 ct. box) back when I hunted with a "modern" gun. It even looks like the picture of the gobbler that was on the box, right in front of his lips.

Yes, there's lots of material for y'all to work with in that last sentence...

By the way, wasn't he a craft brewer, and isn't shotgunning a well-crafted beer the equivalent of taking a 12-15 year old fine bourbon or scotch and mixing it in Coke?

Craft brewer ain't none too choosy. Cheesesteaks in Bucoda?

http://www.magnusboner.com/?p=651

Then again, I don't think Mom was, either.

Poor, poor Gert.

I say you don't have the balls.

I've pulled more shit on the Judges, The Upper Echelon, The Clerks, My Crew, Nobody is safe and they know and love it. I got Carte Blanche man. I pull so much shit I seriously have forgot most of it. I'm reminded from time to time from people telling me stories about shit I did 20 yrs ago and I'm like whaaaa? I didn't even remember that till just now. lmfao. You watch. Nobody, and I mean nobody has the balls to send county wide emails without approval regarding say someone in the upper crust who just got a new chair that looks like a throne and must have cost a mint and put it up with a picture "Office Chair up for Grabs". Tell'm where it is and come and get it. It happens. And it's hilarious. You wouldn't believe a smidgen of the shit I've pulled. I can't believe I"m not in jail, wait, check that. :rolleyes:

Hmm. That's a .gif file. .Gif files are made up of streamed individual images. It'd be absolutely terrible if someone were to do something about that red range flag behind him fluttering about in the stiff wind. Absolutely, absolutely terrible.

I was trying to figure out what good the range flags do behind the line where they can't be seen?

But LL made me feel better about my prone, because I don't keep my heels on the deck either (way too much service rifle vs precision rifle in my past) I thought they beat that shit out of shooters in Sniper School? Good to see a "bad" habit in a great shooter every once in a while.

You've got to mix a few Reaper or Scorpion peppers in with the Brussels sprouts.

That my friend would nullify my Carte Blanche status. I push, but even I usually know when we've exceeded the ha ha factor.;) Usually.

That my friend would nullify my Carte Blanche status. I push, but even I usually know when we've exceeded the ha ha factor.;) Usually.

Oh come on, you mean that a capsicum-related cardiac event in a senior jurist is a NO NO? What kind of fags do you work with?

MANY years ago a guy I worked with filled the watch commander's cup of coffee with pubic hair. The look on his face was very very funny, until it very very wasn't.

I was trying to figure out what good the range flags do behind the line where they can't be seen?

But LL made me feel better about my prone, because I don't keep my heels on the deck either (way too much service rifle vs precision rifle in my past) I thought they beat that shit out of shooters in Sniper School? Good to see a "bad" habit in a great shooter every once in a while.

Brilliant imagery for the shot, and there are undoubtedly frilly, pastel-colored streamers and whirligigs all the way out to the end berm.

Without video i still say you don't have a hair on your ass. (Rooting like hell for you though).
hell I will supply the ingredients. I just need video proof of delivery.

When you shoot at Raton one of the best indicators is the US flag up on the flag pole behind the 1000 yard line. At Raton it is common for wind will blow 15 to 20+ and clock from 7:30 to 3 o'clock and back during a match. (I've seen mid string misses off of the 6' target frame on a blown wind call there) The high flags will show the incoming changes first. Always look over your shoulder and make sure the Stars and Stripes agree with your wind call just before you break the shot,and if you are about to break one and you hear the flags over your shoulder riffling faster you better hold because it's already on the range, you just don't see it yet.

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/11bb7pjweqE?ecver=2" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xWRWp4F1V-k?ecver=2" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>