• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

We need more grid squares! Someone go get me some more grid squares.

Too funny you're the one who posted this. My pop was a machinist who made exotic and expensive one-offs at a university development shop. At one time they had an earnest German guy from Stuttgart doing an apprenticeship. Ask my dad if he could help him with his project. Dad tells him he's about to do a very delicate milling operation and if it goes wrong it's $60,000 down the drain. He's going to need the best lubricant in the shop. Go get the Maiden Oil. Poor kid spent an hour running around asking every guy in the shop to please give him some maiden oil and if they didn't have any, where could he find it.

Anybody seen McFly?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ofq_nl366VM?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, get drunk, it almost makes your "sheet reviews" enjoyable. I wonder if he has a "finger count" at the end of the day?

Look, 11 views!

I said "sheet review," and I meant it. Tough guy goes crazy!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3y3hzXnuqdg?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One day I might just loose my sanity for 5 minutes and piss off Veer_G so I can get all the attention my parents never gave me.

Going out to Sharac and his heavily modified TRS-80 ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MNyG-xu-7SQ?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anybody seen McFly?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ofq_nl366VM?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

After watching that old timer make a canoe his bitch, I shall have to answer "nope" the next time I'm asked if I can handle a canoe.

This thread needs more creative tit pics.

There's a guy in the PX who's been trying to trade a Tactical Rifles "M40" for something else, why not help him out and trade him your MRAD, it may take some cash on your side though.

+1 for more titties!!!!

There's a guy in the PX who's been trying to trade a Tactical Rifles "M40" for something else, why not help him out and trade him your MRAD, it may take some cash on your side though.

+1 for more titties!!!!

images

That pic makes me want to hold a funeral for her tits.

Agreed my Giraud seeking friend. I just wanna know why the left isn't a tad "bigger" than the right. That's the norm but then again there's nothing normal bout those little deformed tidbits as it is.:rolleyes:

Agreed my Giraud seeking friend. I just wanna know why the left isn't a tad "bigger" than the right. That's the norm but then again there's nothing normal bout those little deformed tidbits as it is.:rolleyes:

They're so sad they are subject to the Coriolis effect.

For newbies in the Navy, we had the always-popular sea bat, relative bearing grease and mail buoy watch.

Richard

I was assigned to help a MM1 who was rebuilding a pump, and was run around a large shipyard for an entire afternoon looking for a can of relative bearing grease. Over a few beers that night, we laughed about it, and the MM told me that now I know where the pump, compressor, turbine and generator shops were, and the guys there now know who I am when we had to make deals the Navy way.

I noticed that Tactical Rifles rifle in the PX. Do you think the poor guy has a clue this is probably a poor choice of forums to advertise in? I will say I am proud of this community that no one has interjected some cruel comment in his post. Such self restraint is admirable.

I noticed that Tactical Rifles rifle in the PX. Do you think the poor guy has a clue this is probably a poor choice of forums to advertise in? I will say I am proud of this community that no one has interjected some cruel comment in his post. Such self restraint is admirable.

I had the same thoughts. It's been up for a while now too, that listing wouldn't have survived an hour back in the day.

There isn't one person here that wouldn't attack those like a fat kid hits a twinkie if given the chance.

When they outlaw spears, only outlaws will have spears.

My only comment is that I remember back when women didn't shave nearly as much surface area as they do now...

Surprised that the 'caveman' look has not gotten trendy among the urban hipster types? They have the whole lumberjack and civil war veteran thing kind of overdone. Maybe they need to start 'rockin cave-man skins.

Nice find, BTW!

Cheers,

Sirhr

There isn't one person here that wouldn't attack those like a fat kid hits a twinkie if given the chance.

Negative Ghostrider

The other end of this, but equally bad, is when the tits are assumed to be fucking awesome and then when you finally get to see them, they are so underwhelming that you actually get mad.

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Image result for united airlines training video gif","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"260","width":"480","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/x0dNhwD.gif"}[/IMG2]

This probably belongs in Socially Unacceptable... but What the hell... it's Wednesday!

Sirh, I have no idea how you knew that I had a Gollum fetish but thank you from the bottom of my cold dead shriveled up little heart! The only way that would get any better if if he/she got some goat action going.

The next thing that you know 1J04 will be talking about what side that kid "dresses" on, what a meatgazer!

The next thing that you know 1J04 will be talking about what side that kid "dresses" on, what a meatgazer!

That's not a Shark regardless what the original incorrect meme says. It's an Elephant for Christ sake. Now having said that I'd say it's a mute point knowing damn good and well any Elephant worth his sauce dresses center on keel. :confused:

Stupid.

Dumbass Pecker Purveyor.

Last edited: