• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1668712392690.png

thats old school cycle, A-bombs and d-bol. add some sus and its 1988

youll be a red pumpkin head lol
I never saw anyone with a red pumpkin head in the gym. I did see some D-bol users that had light blue fingernails and really bad back ache. The gym I went to (1989-2000) was a few miles from the Oakland Coliseum. AD50 oral was as common as Skittles, D-bol not so much because it was mostly oil based injectable. Most of the guys that were cycling really hard didn't last very long. Those types that want short cuts typically had bad form and hurt themselves because the got strong too fast and their body couldn't handle the stress of increased strength and bad form.

1668715332541.png

Oxymetholone (Anadrol 50) works a lot faster. It's harder on the liver but it works faster. A good second choice is Metandienone (Dianabol) and not as rough on the liver.
Negative on the A-drol and Dbol. Gives me moon face with all the fluid retention. My hair is too good for that. Strength is off da chain tho 🔥

I'm all about the tortoise 🐢 gains vs hare 🐇 gainzz

New tactical accessory for hunt'n season now comes with:

1. Waist-mounted cell phone holster
2. Jitterbug flip phone
3. 1911 or python (or some other stupid revolver because "more reliable than semi-auto")
4. Yelling at you for carrying an AR-15 by the actual carry handle.
5. "243Win is larger than 6.5 Creedmoor"

Screenshot_20221118_114641.jpg