• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1670115552224.png

I recently had a colonoscopy and you have to have someone with you who can drive you because you have been sedated. My high school friend, David (Class of 1982) accompanied me. Before going, he asked if he should wear something sexy. I said it could help, We would have to stroll in holding hands and singing "You're The One that I Want" from "Grease." I would sing the Sandy part because I actually am a high or light tenor.

Now, guys our age can see that as a joke because it would not really happen. But these days, someone would take that seriously.

Unofficially, I told the doc who came to check on me that I was, indeed, here for a hysterectomy.

I was going to ask favor. Since I have worked in construction for a large part of my adult life, could they let me know when they are in. I cannot tell anymore. But I did not have the guts to try that one.

However, as I was coming out of sedation in the recovery room, a doctor came in and got me some coffee and a bottle of water, both appreciated. He wanted to know if I had any questions.

I said, "Yes. did you find Jimmy Hoffa?"

He said, "No, we did not."

You are welcome, internet. An internet torn between the cry babies who want to take everything seriously and the grown-ups.

Last edited:
my Lower GI doc is Dr Miller. typically, when he comes into the op room to do a colonoscopy, he declares “ It’s Miller Time!”
One of the nurses was helping with the back of my gown, which I could not reach. She saw the lump on my spine that has been there for about 20 years. Probably a fatty toma. I said, I have no idea but I should declare it as a dependent on my taxes.

She laughed.

I stole that joke from myself. One day, one of my bosses and I were discussing Lemmy Kilmister from Motorhead.

Boss asked, "What is that thing on his face?"

I replied in a heartbeat, matter-of-fact, "It's a tax write-off."

Reactions: Keepmvng
One of the nurses was helping with the back of my gown, which I could not reach. She saw the lump on my spine that has been there for about 20 years. Probably a fatty toma. I said, I have no idea but I should declare it as a dependent on my taxes.

She laughed.

I stole that joke from myself. One day, one of my bosses and I were discussing Lemmy Kilmister from Motorhead.

Boss asked, "What is that thing on his face?"

I replied in a heartbeat, matter-of-fact, "It's a tax write-off."
I told the colonoscopy team that they couldn't drive a needle up my ass with a sledgehammer, the male nurses laughed the one female not so much , the whole procedure was a good experience the team cut up and joked the whole time I was conscious, VA kerrville texas , always treated well by my doctors there.the one time I went to Audie Murphy in S A , sucked.

Good Dog..........

Bad dogs....

I told the colonoscopy team that they couldn't drive a needle up my ass with a sledgehammer, the male nurses laughed the one female not so much , the whole procedure was a good experience the team cut up and joked the whole time I was conscious, VA kerrville texas , always treated well by my doctors there.the one time I went to Audie Murphy in S A , sucked.
See PM

• Haha
Reactions: Beefmanne