• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Actually, he should close in on the fight with his dog and a 1911.
Something. Like fucking pick up a stick and help your dog! At least kick a coyote! I hope he tried but it wasn’t reported or something.

Imagine a dude tough enough to kill 8 guys with just his hands. Or just his mouth lol jeez

Reactions: lash and BKSSNIPER
Something. Like fucking pick up a stick and help your dog! At least kick a coyote! I hope he tried but it wasn’t reported or something.

Imagine a dude tough enough to kill 8 guys with just his hands. Or just his mouth lol jeez
He can probably bench 275 and pour concrete and do bow kills on those guys he outweighs by a factor of 3, too.

• Haha
Reactions: carbonbased
He can probably bench 275 and pour concrete and do bow kills on those guys he outweighs by a factor of 3, too.
I miss Buddly…

I dunno man. That sheep dog didn’t look that big. Seems like a full-grown coyote averages out at around 45lbs. Maybe the dog was twice that, but no more.

Regardless, if you’re 200 lbs (or 300) and fighting eight 100 lbs guys at the same time…you better know wtf you’re doing.

I heard @akmike47 has killed that many men in one day using just his mouth…
Dehydration can be deadly, am I right?

This is one tough fucking dog

I think the owner needs to start carrying a rifle.
In many cases the "owner" isn't even around. The dogs roam with the sheep by themselves.

edit, finally got the video to play. Yeah the owner needs to carry a freaking gun...what a dumbass.

4I9SEsg.jpg