• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1671707095955.png

I love all these womens pics, love naked women, women's bodies, and wish we could see more of the bottom half.

Having said that, is every fucking woman just throwing their bodies out there for the world to see? Imagine dating a woman only to find her naked body all over the internet, or even worse, one of these women turn out to be your daughter!

Keep posting them tho!!!! If they want to share, I want to look!!!!

I love all these womens pics, love naked women, women's bodies, and wish we could see more of the bottom half.

Having said that, is every fucking woman just throwing their bodies out there for the world to see? Imagine dating a woman only to find her naked body all over the internet, or even worse, one of these women turn out to be your daughter!

Do you feel better now, princess?

I'm in good shape, no daughters. Have any pics of yours?

I have dated someone with topless pics out there. she was smoking hot, didn’t show her face, and was before we went out....so who cares.

• Wow
Reactions: Two36 and SWgeezer

Oh no! There’s naked pictures out there of someone who could be your girlfriend or wife. How could I ever live with myself knowing someone has seen inanimate pictures of a someone close to me? Geez, imagine if your wife actually did something really crazy. Like maybe fucked someone else before she knew you. Whew! Glad that never happens.

I don't think you realize how many hundreds of those I've done over the 30 years I was a master tech.
I'll ask again, what did you do wrong ?

View attachment 8027188

Look very close at the waterpump area.
Something is stone cold backwards.
The forth gear up from the left.... The teeth on the belt aren't engaged....barely touching pulley teeth.

Reactions: FWoo45
The forth gear up from the left.... The teeth on the belt aren't engaged....barely touching pulley teeth.
Like Aftermath said, that pulley is on a different plane than the outside belt. Best as I can tell he's referencing my very bottom left tensioner pulley tensioning to the left instead of the right like his. It seems to be up for some debate whether it matters or not, but I did change it when I retentioned later anyways.

Exploded battery pic from work the other day. Thought I was getting shot at when it blew.
20221212_154039.jpg