• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Dish towels make a great stocking stuffer. And if you really want to spend the money on her, get her a new washer or dryer.

EE6779AC-37B7-4926-BBA1-80822C3A4AA3.jpeg

Yeah, I mentioned the tensioner direction in a post above. I switched it later and backed off the tension a bit. It absolutely whined like a supercharger.
yer welcomes and shit :)
I don't think there's many guys left out there that have done so many that they can tell that it's stretched too tight and it'll whine.
Back in the day, yea, but now.....nope.

Just wait till you have to do a clutch on it :)

Reactions: TonyTheTiger
I think Thurl Ravenscroft (who did the original) does it best.

What I didn't know for a while is that Thurl was also the first voice of "Tony The Tiger..." "IT's GOOOOOOOOOOOOORRREAT!:

I’m just waiting for @kd185 to offer up a better version. That’s right, I’m calling you out. Let’s see/hear it.

Not looking forward to that at all...

Seeing a lot of these sticker badges lately.
View attachment 8028699
Just be content in knowing that a Alfa Romeo GTV6 is wayyyyyy worse to put a clutch in.
I mean bad, fucking very bad, the engineers should be hung, drawn and quartered, shot, then the pieces buried head down in remote corners of the continent bad.