• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

5F4ABE24-5657-4B29-ABB1-BC4220F143E1.jpeg

I had one that was the exact opposite. Toughest little fucker I've ever known.
I've had 'em both ways. Had one that got into the Academy because he was a national champ wrestler, cauliflower ears like a lot of the UFC fighters...probably not a good idea to challenge him to anything physical, he was about 5' 8" and 200#, probably had a negative body fat index, for a meathead he was a damn good 2Lt. Had one who's daddy was Gen Foglesong complete waste of a 2Lt, maybe he got better later on, but kid was skeerd of his own shadow.

I've had 'em both ways. Had one that got into the Academy because he was a national champ wrestler, cauliflower ears like a lot of the UFC fighters...probably not a good idea to challenge him to anything physical, he was about 5' 8" and 200#, probably had a negative body fat index, for a meathead he was a damn good 2Lt. Had one who's daddy was Gen Foglesong complete waste of a 2Lt, maybe he got better later on, but kid was skeerd of his own shadow.
This guy was a great Officer. Would even listen if you voiced a concern. Never any doubt who was in charge but He would draw off your experience. It always felt good to say " Yes Sir"

I have a British car with side draft SU carbs with tapered needles. Pain in the ass to get right. Ive been thinking about converting it to Webbers.