• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1671940486533.png

Most of the senate and congress do on a larger scale what she went to prison for.
Yeah, well, you can thank congress and senate for writing/passing, then Obama signing the 2012 STOCK Act. Yes it increased their reporting of stock trades, but thats all it did.

Look, woman, enjoy your salad as I'll be tossing yours in a bit 😘🫠. Remember, high school economics??: TINSTAAFL........

There
Is
No
Such
Thing
As
A
Free
Lunch

Anywho, back to the 6.5 shit...

...Now, acetly resin tips like what Sierra uses have been shown to be advantageous over the older style polymer tips Horady uses. That aside, I use reverse-drawn, closed hollow point boat tails in the form of a Sierra 142 grain Matchking with Magical unicorn 🦄 dandruff known widely as Reloder 26..................

Look, woman, enjoy your salad as I'll be tossing yours in a bit 😘🫠. Remember, high school economics??: TINSTAAFL........

There
Is
No
Such
Thing
As
A
Free
Lunch

Anywho, back to the 6.5 shit...

...Now, acetly resin tips like what Sierra uses have been shown to be advantageous over the older style polymer tips Horady uses. That aside, I use reverse-drawn, closed hollow point boat tails in the form of a Sierra 142 grain Matchking with Magical unicorn 🦄 dandruff known widely as Reloder 26..................
You and your 6.5 are just hoping she's really a ladyboy