• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1672485329553.png

OK Boomer.
Look'ere, whippersnapper, back in my day we had to blow the dust from the Nintendo game cartridge to get the contacts contacting, and leave the game running if we wanted to continue from a given point after cleaning our room. But we couldn't do that because that was wasting electricity. That fucking dog in Duck Hunt was annoying as fuck and potentially caused the creation of the ATF, maybe, I actually dont think so, definitely. The internet wasn't even a thing, and when it was, you couldn't use the telephone. Speaking of telephones, you actually had get up to answer it because A) it was physically connected to the jack in the wall, and B) you didn't know who the fuck was calling.

Was it Aunt Becky asking about what time the Easter egg hunt was going on, or my drunk grandmother going on about how terrible the duck hunt dog was? 🐕

Nobody knew, and it was the spice of life.

I'm 38, respect your elders....

And dem shoes

3vn1K8eHp1MAJS-yaxKwg6jvQ4klzj89C8DUIpkYpzM.jpg

Look'ere, whippersnapper, back in my day we had to blow the dust from the Nintendo game cartridge to get the contacts contacting, and leave the game running if we wanted to continue from a given point after cleaning our room. But we couldn't do that because that was wasting electricity. That fucking dog in Duck Hunt was annoying as fuck and potentially caused the creation of the ATF, maybe, I actually dont think so, definitely. The internet wasn't even a thing, and when it was, you couldn't use the telephone. Speaking of telephones, you actually had get up to answer it because A) it was physically connected to the jack in the wall, and B) you didn't know who the fuck was calling.

Was it Aunt Becky asking about what time the Easter egg hunt was going on, or my drunk grandmother going on about how terrible the duck hunt dog was? 🐕

Nobody knew, and it was the spice of life.

I'm 38, respect your elders....

And dem shoes

View attachment 8034655
B41D74F8-BFB0-40C0-9BF4-96F49249C58F.jpeg