• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1672521581192.png

You do know I'm still waiting on an XL-Tall long sleeved shirt with that logo.
Preferably in med-dark gray or olive please. Oh, and designed for hot weather.
Not that I'm being picky or anything.😃😃
Should the logo be on the front or the back? I’m thinking back. 🤔

I don’t disagree, but since I’m not planning to sell these and good custom performance shirts aren’t cheap I’m trying to see how many days I can get away with not eating ramen noodles three meals a day. I don’t actually like ramen noodles that much and well, my wife doesn’t like them at all. 😁

My thought was just buy a dozen or two and give them to friends. Maybe a couple/few as door prizes at my small matches.

Both sides

I don’t disagree, but since I’m not planning to sell these and good custom performance shirts aren’t cheap I’m trying to see how many days I can get away with not eating ramen noodles three meals a day. I don’t actually like ramen noodles that much and well, my wife doesn’t like them at all. 😁

My thought was just buy a dozen or two and give them to friends. Maybe a couple/few as door prizes at my small matches.
I think that you’re right though, Barney.
@Mike Casselton

1672525260721.jpeg

1672525282466.jpeg

Last edited:

If you send one my way the NSO (N significant other) promised to make a bikini and a thong from it and share pictures of her modeling them. The last time she did this was for a seafood dive bar outside of Daytona utilizing their Biketoberfest tee shirts. They sold thousands...