• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IYjYlWS.png

I just wanted to thank all of my friends here on the hide. In the last two weeks, two very good friends of ours have passed and it has been a very sad time. Thankfully I’ve been able to come on here and get my mind off of that. Y’all are some twisted people, and you making me laugh has helped get me through a little rough patch. Seriously, thank you.

I could care less about football too.

The fact you aint big on brisket means Joe McCarthy says you must be investigated!!!!
Pure commie level 5 right there.

Looks good though. We for sure need final pics!
Having a thing with my brothers and family today for it.
Just an excuse for food and beer for me.
Prolly end up playing a board game in the kitchen vs watching the felons…..
SUPERBOWL 2023.jpg
SUPERBOWL 2023-1.jpg

I recently spent $6,500 on a registered Black Angus bull. I put him out with the herd but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at a cow.
I was beginning to think I had paid more for that bull than he was worth. Anyway......I had the Vet come and take a look at him. He said,, the bull was very healthy, but possibly just a little young.

so he gave me some pills to feed him once per day. The bull started to service the cows within two days……. all my cows! He even broke through the fence and bred with all of my neighbor's cows! He's like a machine! I don't know what was in the pills the Vet gave him ... but they kind of taste like peppermint.
😁

I recently spent $6,500 on a registered Black Angus bull. I put him out with the herd but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at a cow.
I was beginning to think I had paid more for that bull than he was worth. Anyway......I had the Vet come and take a look at him. He said,, the bull was very healthy, but possibly just a little young.

so he gave me some pills to feed him once per day. The bull started to service the cows within two days……. all my cows! He even broke through the fence and bred with all of my neighbor's cows! He's like a machine! I don't know what was in the pills the Vet gave him ... but they kind of taste like peppermint.
😁
aaa.. any extra???

Reactions: Beefmanne
I could care less about football too.

The fact you aint big on brisket means Joe McCarthy says you must be investigated!!!!
Pure commie level 5 right there.

Looks good though. We for sure need final pics!
Having a thing with my brothers and family today for it.
Just an excuse for food and beer for me.
Prolly end up playing a board game in the kitchen vs watching the felons…..
2A336109-467E-4087-982D-208E784E4899.jpeg
2B71B41E-1040-4F3F-8DD6-9E2681A73277.jpeg
B85F1BF5-99DB-49B9-B978-097DD80A60DD.jpeg
562B8B7F-2C99-4BCC-BF30-5481479137A4.jpeg
D4B10679-16DA-4CAC-8BF4-A9690D617A49.jpeg

Progress report:

Brisket was at about 190. Dusted with seasoning and put back for another hour. Wrapped in foil the wrapped with a beach towel and tossed in the yeti. It will rest about 4 or 4 1/2 hours before we get into it. Temp seems a little low but that thermometer has a tendency to stick in this temp range. So +/-5 degrees. It will either be good or they won’t ask me to do it again. I don’t care either way. 9 hours of pecan smoke on this thing. So I’m only hoping to see a nice smoke ring. If it’s edible, that’s a bonus. Total cook time was 18.5 hours.

Attachments

• 38CF395C-2C7F-45F8-A402-E72EEED51C7A.jpeg
    38CF395C-2C7F-45F8-A402-E72EEED51C7A.jpeg
    653.9 KB · Views: 62

😁
Had a brangus bull we bought once, never stayed with the cows. We’d go out to check them and the cows would be on one end of the pasture and the bull would be on the other, laying in the shade. I gave him three weeks and penned him out of there and put a different bull in. When the cows calved, they all calved to the corresponding dates the first bull was in. He bred every single one of them. Turned out he was shy and was a night breeder. I only figured it out a year or two later hunting hogs and night with a thermal. He’s spend all night with the ladies and lay up in the shade during the day. It was right then and there that I decided if reincarnation was a thing, I wanted to come back as a bull. 😂😂😂