• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1676145016941.png

Usually I'm into clean shaven...

Quite the opposite for me... "Tropical Rain Forest." And not "curly" but "straight" hair. One has not lived until one has played "Needle in a Haystack" with one of those ladies... :D Although I will confess... it's more difficult to find such ladies these days. Most want to stay "trim" lest things get all "itchy/scratchy" down there. :ROFLMAO:

I would have had words, starting with pleasant but firm. Second time would be more sharp and a third time would get a fucking safety lecture. Like it or not.

Access to the range does not give you Carte Blanche to be unsafe around others. Fuck that.
Had two guys go at it because the “range officer” kept pulling his gun out and playing with it on the firing line, other guy drew a 44 mag pointed right at him a told him to put his fucking gun away. I thought they were going to shoot each other. I now only go to the range during the week while most folks are working.

Had two guys go at it because the “range officer” kept pulling his gun out and playing with it on the firing line, other guy drew a 44 mag pointed right at him a told him to put his fucking gun away. I thought they were going to shoot each other. I now only go to the range during the week while most folks are working.
So wait, was this “range officer” pulling his own gun out or someone else’s?

Reactions: BurtG
I could care less about football too.

The fact you aint big on brisket means Joe McCarthy says you must be investigated!!!!
Pure commie level 5 right there.

Looks good though. We for sure need final pics!
Having a thing with my brothers and family today for it.
Just an excuse for food and beer for me.
Prolly end up playing a board game in the kitchen vs watching the felons…..