• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Wsz6jhl.jpg

I love that they used some humor but at the very least they could have put a decal of the real Marvin the Martian
View attachment 8074815
It’s NASA. There is no humor. It is forbidden. But Marvin IS wearing a skirt so he could be a tranny. You might have a point. Gossamer on the other hand is devoid of humor. But you will be called George, hugged and squeezed. Maybe even get a spanking.

Wait. Holy hell! They were suspect even back then, and on Mars. They are coming now with balloons because they have been triggered. We are screwed! Probably not the best choice of words, but you get the point.

Reactions: Barneybdb
I detest Valentine’s Day. It’s a stupid made up thing that is way too commercialized and people are forced to show affection by buying marked-up flowers and fight to stand in line at a restaurant or otherwise spend calories to show affection that if not shown on this one day causes even more grief and pain. Did I mention the cards that get read once and forgotten about?