• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1676347243231.png

Long story, but the wife was adamant that we not go home and get my truck or have our son bring it to us. Home was only about 6-7 miles away. :ROFLMAO:

QPaJINg.jpg
I saw a guy in a Lincoln town car once, with probably a 20ft ladder sticking in the rear driverside side window, and out the passenger side front side window. It was still way too wide for a lane.

Piss Poor Planning?
Absolutely 💯. This is my first time installing cabinets in my garage after buying my house 1.5 years ago, and only being physically present about 3.5 months split over that 18 months. Yay awesome. Finally getting my garage into some semblance of work/usable space feels good. All my reloading presses had been in storage totes since 10/21.

Absolutely 💯. This is my first time installing cabinets in my garage after buying my house 1.5 years ago, and only being physically present about 3.5 months split over that 18 months. Yay awesome. Finally getting my garage into some semblance of work/usable space feels good. All my reloading presses had been in storage totes since 10/21.
I'm in a similar situation. I just spent most of last year moving into a rental in preparation to build a new house. We sold and gave away a BUNCH of shit just so we didn't have to move it. Now I have a storage unit full of boxes and I am not sure where things are all of the time. It drives me crazy because I am the sort that has a place for everything and everything in its place. It is not likely to get better until I have the house and shop built and that is at least a year out.