• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

f491581a299e44aec31a9c32249142fb--bikini-babes-red-heads.jpg

Profanity is the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate motherfucker.
This is a bunch of shit. The word “fuck” is the most versatile word in the engrish language. Using “fuck” as much as possible, in as many of its uses as you can expresses intellect, emotions, & shows some fucking creativity

This is a bunch of shit. The word “fuck” is the most versatile word in the engrish language. Using “fuck” as much as possible, in as many of its uses as you can expresses intellect, emotions, & shows some fucking creativity
The fuck you say..🤔

Reactions: 22Hshots

I, uggh.... I'm not quite sure you got the joke...

One of my favorite quotes ever was by a friend waving around a huge adjustable wrench saying: "Fuck. This fuckin' thing is fucked up!"

I know a woman has a head on her shoulders when she knows how to precisely deploy the fuck.

(verbally and on the mojo side)

I fucking love the word fuck. It's the most perfect fucking word to ever fucking exist.

I, uggh.... I'm not quite sure you got the joke...

One of my favorite quotes ever was by a friend waving around a huge adjustable wrench saying: "Fuck. This fuckin' thing is fucked up!"

I know a woman has a head on her shoulders when she knows how to precisely deploy the fuck.

(verbally and on the mojo side)

I fucking love the word fuck. It's the most perfect fucking word to ever fucking exist.
Yes, I got the joke

Reactions: TripleBull
Some people here need to raise their standards.
I agree. You'd be surprised how well a woman treats you after you bake a Ghirardelli chocolate cupcake, make raspberry and blackberry dipping sauces, chocolate dipped strawberries, do a charcuterie board....

Then grill a ribeye to medium rare perfection with Argentine chimichurri sauce, grilled vegetables... and a good bottle of wine with a simple table-scape....

Oh, and a card. Women love cards. ❤️

Stabby Slaying 101:

20230214_183702.jpg
20230214_171939.jpg
20230214_171909.jpg

And get down on her like it's your last supper. 🫡🫠😏

Be better.